1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

richardscar pellet sample packs

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by richardscar, Jun 7, 2015.

1. richardscar

richardscar Donator

Hi all , some set packs in sales to give you and idea of what you will pay . Please feel free to buy then as is , but I would still much prefer to do individual quotes to your requirement .I have many more pellets arriving tomorrow.
    sorry the list look a mess ? copied from Excel . I have more choice than those displayed in the packs available and I would be more than happy to get something you would like to try if I have not .
    Put a note here for a quote or pm me for a bespoke pack.
    I hope this will be of some use for some of you and I am committed to seeing this through long term , so remember me for the future .
    All comments welcome and constructive criticism.
    Thanks for looking , atvb , Rich.

A Big than you to those who have bought some already .

Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
  2. Gollum

Gollum Donator

Do you do local dleivery ;)

3. richardscar

richardscar Donator

Hi Gollum , you could come and see me .
    If I deliver it won't be in person though , good old Royal Mail .
    hth :) , rich.

4. richardscar

richardscar Donator

Sorry Moderators , I deleted the prices in sales when editing to tidy up the pasted mess from Excell spreadsheet . I have now put them back on !
    Pack A or B is £8.25 posted first class , Pack C or D £10.60 posted first class .
    If you want both packs I will knock a pound off , but I will still send them in separate packages .
    hth, rich.

5. richardscar

richardscar Donator

Don't forget about "Pic n Mix" option ? .... pm or ask here for quote . I have ~ 150 tins of pellets that need sampling .. ! ;)
    All pellets in pacs and many many more now in stock ready to be dispatched next day 1st class , and they will fit through your letterbox , so you don't have to be in to get them :)
    I also have some "cheaper" pellets if anyone dare try them :) You never know they might be awesome ?

6. richardscar

richardscar Donator

Either that or I am sorted for pellets for about ten years :)
    I had an idea about "made to measure" packs that I would have liked myself . You just never know what may be that magical pellet that transforms your groups .
    Not so long ago I shot some pellets, that I had discounted, that proved this point to me .
    Since that point, I have put my heart and soul into this little venture .It has literally taken me days to put together a comprehensive database and set up an accurate order book and pellet stock. To be honest I make about £2 on the .177 packs and maybe up to £4 on the .22 more extravagant selection :)
    It takes me about half an hour to pack a sample , plus time to pm , which I am more than happy to do . I love the idea and doing it . Its beats my day job hands down ? ;) I just love airguns and shooting in general :) :)
    So in a nutshell, if I am busy selling pellets I will be on about 4 to 8 £/hour , but I will get quicker in time :)
    If I get orders I am more than happy to stay up into the early hours of the morning to make sure they are sent out next day , if an order is confirmed.
    I hope I can do the video , but please be aware I am a very good looking bloke, so don't let your wives/girlfriends see it as they may fall head over heels in love with me.... LOOOL . ;)
    Rest assured, I am totally committed to this whether it takes off or not, so please remember me for the future. I am just an honest and decent guy hoping to do what I enjoy . (now that does sound soppy)
    atvb , to all the airgunnners reading this. Rich .
    ps . you will not find this service cheaper anywhere, I take great care in what I send out, and if anyone is at all unhappy with what they receive , feel free to send them back and I will refund the initial cost plus return postage .

Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
  7. Gollum

Gollum Donator

order sent Rich, great idea and so cheap compared to the bay!

8. richardscar

richardscar Donator

Cheaper and better than the bay :)
    good to seem you today Steve .
    atb , rich.

9. richardscar

richardscar Donator

Working on some H&N sample packs and JSB too . Will post as details soon .
    In the meantime , give me a shout for "made to measure" packs .
    Packs asked for at the weekend are in the post .
    I am excited for people to get them :)
    atb, Rich.

10. bstaff

bstaff Well-Known Member

I've a fac tx200 so probably around the 16ftlb area. Is the c collection lighter than the d collection and so aimed for the under 12-18ftlb area. do heavy pellets do well in my and 12ftlb area?
    Great job. I'll get some when am shooting better. Just starting.
    Brian

11. richardscar

richardscar Donator

Hi Brian , the general consensus is that lighter pellets produce more power in springers and vice versa in pcp's , however if you have a bit more power on tap you could get away with trying some heavier pellets in the TX .
    To be honest the packs are a bit of a mish mash but C has more lighter types than D, just about . You could also ask for whatever you want here, or via pm, and I will return a no obligation quote for exactly what you would like to try .
    This means as many, or as few, samples that you would like to try, and you can tell me how many pellets you want in each sample (it does not have to be 25) .
    hth, Richard.

12. richardscar

richardscar Donator

Some budget sample packs now here http://www.airgunforum.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/197419-richardscar-Pellet-Sample-Packs
    and a reorganisation of 0.22 packs which might suit people better ?
    All the original Packs A,B,C and D are still available, as on first post on the thread .
    H&N test packs and JSB test packs soon.
    PM me if anyone would like a set pack or a quote for "pic n mix" to your specification :)
    atb, Richard .
    ps. I will do a video soon to introduce myself and just to show you all the "ins and outs" of it ! I just need to loose 14lbs first , and get a hair transplant ...lol ;)

13. clcoupe01

clcoupe01 Well-Known Member

Hi I have an HW 97,
    I would like to try some of the lead free pellets that people say are good but I am not sure witch ones (crossman do some hollow points). I am currently using a tin of AA Diablo that I was told was best for my rifle. I have also put some RWS hollows down that seem to work ok.
    Could you tell me what lead free options you have and maybe a few lead ones I/ the gun might like. (Target initially then hunting)
    Thanks for your time
    C

14. richardscar

richardscar Donator

Hi clcoupe01 , The initial reports on the lead free alternatives have been pants , so I am reluctant to do these . Lead is king imho . I sincerely hope they don't buy lead for airguns , that would be ridiculous .
    Sorry I can't be more helpful :( , atb, rich.

15. 32:1

32:1 Theoben user

Thanks for the pm's fella very helpfull

payment on way

Chris

16. mick 1986

mick 1986 Keyboard Hero

Ordered mine yesterday, arrived this morning!

Havent had chance to open and check them yet, but incredibly fast processing and delivery!

17. richardscar

richardscar Donator

Hi Mick.
    Hey, what can I say . I don't mess around :)
    Thanks for taking me up on the offer, it's really appreciated, and I hope the testing goes well .
    atvb, rich.

18. richardscar

richardscar Donator

Massive selection of set sample packs in sales section soon (awaiting moderator approval ) . H&N Test packs and JSB Test Packs , 0.177 and 0.22 .
    Many more pellets in stock not shown in lists.
    Please feel free to pm me for a quote for made to measure pack to fit your exact requirements, or even just a tweak on set packs .
    Thanks for looking ...... I will shut up about this now! ;)
    Hope this will be of use for some of you , atb , Richard

ps sales thread cleaverly entitled NEW richardscar pellet sample packs

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
  19. richardscar

richardscar Donator

20. stevemandm

stevemandm Honorary Member

in a distant galaxy, far far away ....... actually
    all our rifles are sorted for the best pellets (i think !). but gotta say, what a great enterprise and service this guy is providing our community, and if (when) we are in the market for some testing pellets for a new addition, rich will definitely be our first port of call :up:
    so good luck, and thanks mate