1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Review Request

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Steff, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Steff

Steff Active Member

Hi Andy,
    Thanks for the reviews you've done so far,... they are informative and very usefull for anyone choosing their first or next rifle. Is their any chance of doing a review on the AA MPR FT ? .. Also I see there are very few Pistol reviews (the Weirauch HW45 being the exception) Is there any chance of getting a review of the CP88 or other CO2 pistols? All review are informative and somehow more trustworthy on this forum than in some of the magazines....!
    many thanks
    steff

2. Andy

Andy Administrative Staff Member Founder

:wasntme:
    I've never done a review :D if you look at the reviews it says within who the reviewer is.
    I just found them on the internet and posted them here, so i afraid i cannot help you with your request. :shrug:

3. Steff

Steff Active Member

sorry mate

Sorry Andy / I thought they were your revues LoL.... thanks anyway.

4. Darren Petts

Darren Petts Temporarily Alive

I've owned most of the CO2 pistols and the only one worth owning (target pistols excepted) is the Smith and Wesson. In 6 inch format it's brilliant. Beautifully made and a far superior trigger to the auto wannabes like the CP88 and 99. Power and accuracy are also better than the 88 and 99. The auto clones (really they're revolver actions in an auto case) look better but are far inferior shooting systems. If you must get an auto clone then get the 88 as at least it can be cocked by thumb rather than having to rack the slide for single action as per the 99.

The MPR is a fine gun with a too large price tag and a far too short stock. The stock is so short you need 4 inch of ironmongery hanging off the butt to make it the correct length. Get a std S400 and a Ginb stock instead.
    http://www.ginb.it/en_index.php?lang=en
    Even his top stock is only £210 delivered fully finished.