1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

Reasonably Priced Bullpup Question.

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Wild Bill, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Wild Bill

Wild Bill co2 Pistol Enthusiast & FX Wildcat owner.

Hi all. This is a question aimed at you guys that have purchased/owned one of the cheaper Bullpup options. Those who think the are ugly, not for them, think they are too cheap etc need not respond. ;)

I have the urge to own a relatively cheap Bullpup and so far I have narrowed my options down to the ones that I quite like the look of. These are the ones I have narrowed down and I am looking to purchase one in the next week or so:

Zbroia Kozak .177
    Krall Puncher breaker .177
    Gamo Boxer. .177
    Hatsan Gladius .177
    Webley Mastiff .177

These are all available at roughly 300-600 pound bracket. Which is the price bracket I am interested in. Although if the Kozak is selected it is possible I would pay a bit more for the Lothar barrelled version.

Has anybody owned all or any of these? Which do you prefer and finally, if you own one of these, are you happy with it?
    Many thanks.

Marky-Boy likes this.
  2. Marky-Boy

Marky-Boy Just The One + 1

Can you add a P15 to the list?
    I say P15

3. Wild Bill

Not really looked at them but yes, would consider one. :up:

Gary Jones and Marky-Boy like this.
  4. Marky-Boy

5. GLB

GLB Busy Member

no need for the extra cost of a Lothar barrelled version of the Kozak the zbroia barrel is very good IMG_20190303_155712367.jpg this is at thirty yards ... the top right was a bit of a flyer
    he he he he

6. Marky-Boy

Check out VerminHuntersTV on YouTube
    Si loves it

oedbachgen likes this.
  7. rich79

rich79 Lovin the smell of cordite in the morning

I've got a P15, it was a bargain when £300-£350 but to be honest I wouldn't pay £500-£520 for one now.
    Absolutely nothing wrong with mine at all, regged, two mags, single shot tray, massive shot count in .25, but I think they saw the popularity of it & got greedy so upped the price, it's not worth a monkey when you consider what's available for that money.

All the others have the usual grumbles but what gun doesn't?
    People bad mouth the kral but that was the mk1 with the dodgy barrel, its ghost seems to undeservedly haunt the mk2.

foxtrott likes this.
  8. billy.whizz

billy.whizz Posting Addict

As GLB says the kozak and no need for a Lothar barrel the normal barrel is man enough and shoots spot on, one fly in the ointment ! im not sure that new ones are for sale at the moment. if you get one you wont want too sell it anytime soon.

Wild Bill likes this.
  9. Wewekokowe

Wewekokowe Busy Member

second hand pcps are better value.

do not buy anything new. as long as it shoots straight/ if you can test it before buying you will be fine

10. Wild Bill

Not always the case. I have been owning, buying and selling PCP air rifles since the mid 90's and I have lost count of the number of times I have wasted money on a secondhand rifle only to find it has been messed with and ruined.

With some people asking silly money for SH sometimes I prefer to pay a bit extra and get new. With a lifetime warranty too at my local RFD.

But for now I am listening to advice and will choose one pretty soon. At the moment I am leaning towards a Kral Puncher Breaker MK2 or the Kozak.

Cheers

jb37 likes this.
  11. Jonnyovy

Jonnyovy Very Active

I agree with above on the P15, my local RFD haf them in his black friday(not last year, the one before) for a shade over 200 quid. The prices now are stupid and are not value for money.

sharpsman, Marky-Boy and foxtrott like this.
  12. protheroe

protheroe Engaging Member

Love the kozac.very accurate and the balance is excellent.put a bisley adjustable butt pad on it and when shouldered with eyes closed the scope is perfectly centred every time upon opening eyes.Its such a pointable gun.

Wild Bill and foxtrott like this.
  13. ibo7

ibo7 Keyboard Hero

I'd say Kozak or P15 if you want a pup, NP02 if you're happy with a carbine type

talent, Marky-Boy and Wild Bill like this.
  14. Wild Bill

Hi Billy. Pellpax have them in stock. Solway are listing them in stock too. The Hunting Edge also say they are in stock.
    Edit: Pellpax do not have any.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020
  15. TonyB55

TonyB55 Engaging Member

I am biased but my Kozaks are superb. I have had no problems except the .177 was over power but was easily rectified. Scarily accurate with an easily adjusted trigger.

Wild Bill and protheroe like this.
  16. protheroe

protheroe Engaging Member

Oh yeah,for a linkage trigger its awesome.nice light first stage and you know exactly when its going to release with a crisp break

17. Jonnyovy

Jonnyovy Very Active

Solware dont have any. Cant find them on pellpax site, got a link?

18. Spray1Mark

Spray1Mark Pro Poster

As opposed to TopGears "Star in a reasonably priced car" we could have AGF's "Cowboy with a reasonably priced bullpup"

sagalout and ibo7 like this.
  19. Wild Bill

20. Wild Bill

I like it. :D