1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

R10 bullpup

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Stevie Darling, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Stevie Darling

Stevie Darling Sexual tyrannosaurus

2. lodgey

lodgey Engaging Member

It not for me like but what ever turns you on

3. rkr

rkr Keyboard Hero

I have it's little brother here.

[​IMG]

My favorite pest control tool. These are made by Huub in Netherlands.

4. evenbad

evenbad Evenbad

Under offer looks a nice rifle

5. Jonnyovy

Jonnyovy Very Active

Think i would just pay another 100 notes for a cricket

6. rkr

rkr Keyboard Hero

Cricket for 800£, where? Or do you mean used guns, I'd rather get that R10 pup that has been worked by a reputable tuner than Cricket with unknown history.

7. Stevenb

Stevenb Donator

Here here,I'm buying the r10 bull pup from Derrin.the cricket is only a bullpup Hatsan AT44.the R10 is in a different league.ive got a R10 that Derrin has already worked his magic on,shortened,regged.this bullpup will be great and I can't wait to get it.

8. Stevenb

Stevenb Donator

Second thoughts the cricket is nice.dont wanna slag it off because I would have one with pleasure.

9. Jonnyovy

Jonnyovy Very Active

Cyprus £810 new

10. Stevie Darling

Ye lucky sod,

Can't wait for the review:)

11. El Caro

El Caro Keyboard Hero

12. Grumpyoldman

Grumpyoldman Very Active

yeah i think you may have that wrong ! iv been chatting to some surprising converts to Crickets , im saving hard from mine and yup £810 from Cyprus delivery time 3 days :up: would have ordered from Solway but they dont seem to know when they will have them and im still boiling that the phone call cost me all the credit on my phone ( premium number :mad2: Do like the look off the R10 :up: especially if the work has been done by Darrin himself :up:

13. Stevie Darling

Its about time the British manufacturers started rolling out some bullpups, they are becoming very popular!!

14. walker

walker Busy Member

so very wrong.

15. 1961nuffield

1961nuffield Honorary Member

I was wondering about that, as it would be a lot of cash for a Hatsan :D

John

Last edited: Jan 13, 2014
  16. vitalich

vitalich Keyboard Hero

Cricket is improved multishot version of EDGuns,

it was designed by former EDGun factory engeneers, who disagreed with Edward (the guy, who made EDGun) on a business model

They formed the KALIBR company, and their first gun was the Kalibr Hooligun,

and Cricket - is a multishot wersion of that development with the unique design,

breech itself is close to theoben rapid, mags ans revo - like HW100, cocking sidelever - more or less like AA EV2

as u can see - it's a good compillation of best solutions,

and it's regged

and i like 300 bars it works on

and 4 mags holder built in stock

17. walker

walker Busy Member

thats exactly how i know that statement about them being bullpup hatsans was rubbish. the theoben lads have had the krickets apart and rate them big time.

18. vitalich

vitalich Keyboard Hero

made in russia,

and these chaps was allways crazy on guns

19. Stevenb

Stevenb Donator

I stand corrected.i read that they were based on the Hatsan range of air rifles which is why I went with Edgun.ive got a Edgun lelya in .177 and the latest model Edgun Matador r3.5 also in .177 and they're both beautifully made and unbelievably accurate.i would love to sees cricket in the flesh to see how it compares.i know I'm biased towards Edgun but I would be surprised if there better then the Edguns.

20. nick2

nick2 Keyboard Hero

Another BSA Bullpup circa 2009 - Dinky intit
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2014