1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

Project Pp700w

Discussion in 'Air Pistols' started by RichieRich, Jun 14, 2019.

1. RichieRich

RichieRich Kozak Advocate

Evening

My latest acquisition, an SMK PP700W. Bought used, and quickly found out it was running hot. Adjusting the transfer port and hammer brought it lower but was still firing hot 50% of the shots. I've since drained the cylinder and waiting for a set of oring before stripping the internals to adjust the regulator to bring it under the limit.

Mods so far:
    Shroud end has been replaced with UNF adapter.
    Trigger sears polished and tuned to 2 stage operation.

Planned mods:
    Design and print open sights for 10m pistol use.
    Folding stock for short range target shooting.

2019-06-10 20.11.30.jpg

2. billy.whizz

billy.whizz Busy Member

Rich, that's very nice,, you beat me too it I still havnt found one that I like yet. I hope it all goes well for you.

RichieRich likes this.
  3. ped

ped Post Whore

I made my own stock and also machined a 15"walther barrel to fit it 59473662_2244600529135996_8789534662981582848_n.jpg 26195691_1944751992454186_3668754734150033317_n.jpg
    I've since anodised the stock

billy.whizz and ibo7 like this.
  4. billy.whizz

billy.whizz Busy Member

Ped , did you do the anodising, yourself? .or did you get it done for you,if so who did it please?

5. Reevo17

Reevo17 Keyboard Hero

Great project chaps - I’ve had 4 or 5 or these - they never seem to last for long in my hands but I need to buy a keeper as they are good

6. Reevo17

Reevo17 Keyboard Hero

Instead of printing, use a sight pin in the mod and a cp1 rear?

7. RichieRich

I plan to use this as 10m pistol with open sights, and short distance (30m max) with optics.
    I've printed a foresight, which fits nice and snug over the shroud, and will see if i can acquire a CP1 rear sight for adjustability. I can't pit a pin in the mod, as i use it for the Kozak.

Also, this turned up in the post today, wasn't expecting this to land for a few days, so thanks to Damian at www.pullthetrigger.co.uk for next day service :thumb:

2019-06-18 10.05.31.jpg

8. RichieRich

Stock fitted last night, makes it look so much better! Red dot on top was supplied with the pistol, but will be replaced with a rear open sight for 10m pistol, and a scope for longer distance

2019-06-18 17.53.38.jpg 2019-06-18 17.53.48.jpg

9. shadowryder

shadowryder Engaging Member

I got a CP1 rear sight Rich, which I,m not using mate, Also may be interested in your Red Dot if you moving it on n price is right ,Give me a shout if you want the sight.

RichieRich and Reevo17 like this.
  10. RichieRich

Latest addition to the PP700W. Hawke 3-9x40AO scope thanks to @ragz18. Also managed to get the power sorted out, now firing 4.8 ft/lb, with room for improvement should it need it.

2019-06-26 21.09.32.jpg 2019-06-26 21.09.54.jpg

shadowryder and Reevo17 like this.
  11. RichieRich

Anyone after one of these, keep an eye out in the sales section shortly :thumb:

Reevo17 likes this.