1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

pcp required.

Discussion in 'Sales Graveyard' started by pendleside, Oct 21, 2006.

1. pendleside

pendleside Newbie

precharged pcp wanted with all extras.
    £££'s waiting for .22 multishot.
    please send photos with description / age / condition / use / etc.
    lancashire preferred but may travel for the real deal.
    must be up to the limit but not interested in anything doctored to over 12ft / lb.

pete.

2. pendleside

pendleside Newbie

pcp

3. jay

jay Member

are you left or right handed ?

4. Mick Dundee

Mick Dundee Engaging Member

Ultra for sale

I have a BSA Ultra single shot .22 in immaculate condition. I bought it late November with Broco
    ck pump. It has a 6x40 Ags mini mildot scope. I haven't got a photo. I am selling it because my heart condition wont allow me to pump it up and living where I do in mid Wales, there is nowhere within 40 miles to get a bottle refilled! So, I want £250 for Gun, pump and fitted sight and I have an extra Weihrauch silencer for £30. If this is of any interest, please Email me. Thankyou Mick. PS. I didn't do full power check but it certainly runs between 11.5 and 12.00 ft. lbs. SOLD

Last edited: Feb 26, 2007
  5. garrygun

garrygun Member

hw100t ,22

i have as above for sale, standard gun no alterations serviced 2x by HCC
    2x mags, 1x single shot mag, fill adaptor, cw Hawke 3x9x50 sport scope.
    if interested pm me please. i will send piccys.
    thanks Garry.

6. garrygun

garrygun Member

Has anyone had a reply.
    Cheers. Garry.

7. nimrod

nimrod Well-Known Member

If you look at the earlier posts you will see that one of the guns offered has been accepted and is posted as sold....the answer to the question is in the post.....Sorry...I just had to point this out.