1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

Pard Nv008 Compatible Apps

Discussion in 'Night Vision Optics and Illumination' started by Nimby, Dec 15, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Nimby

Nimby Member

Hi there,

Now that I own a Pard NV008, I wanted to see which apps are suitable for WiFi transmission to my mobile phone.
    As I own an android type phone the list that is to follow here, refers to android based apps.

Since the app description on Google Play isn't always straightforward or even comprehensible at all, I started installing a lot of them and see what actually would connect to the Pard.

Here is my list so far:

HD WiFi (Shenshen wxl technology) : not
    HD WiFi Cam (Ulife team) : not
    Mini WiFi Cam (Michaelszc8) : not
    OK CAM plus (Qing Yan) : OK (but wants permissions that are irrelevant to the task, like your contacts but can be withdrawn without app crashing)
    OK CAM (Qing Yan) : not
    Open Camera (Mark Harman) : not
    PPShow (derek.gao) : OK (but wants permissions that are irrelevant to the task, like phone status and who you're calling. Permissions cannot be revoked without app crashing)
    StreamView (Song Yun Long) : not (meant for Yukon but eh, thought I'd give it a shot)
    WiFi Action Camera (JGHT Co.) : not
    WiFi Camera (Shenzhen V SYS Technology) : not
    wifi look (Mo-Link.com) : not
    WiFi View (Shenzhen wxl technology) : not
    WiFi-Camera-HD (Joyhonest) : not

And there you are.

Please feel free to add more apps and results. I'm looking forward to hear about your experiences.

Regards,

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
    Casey likes this.
  2. pav

pav Engaging Member

I use roadcam

ukzero1 and Nimby like this.
  3. Nimby

Nimby Member

Ah! Hadn't thought in that direction.

Well, here is my follow up:

168CarDVR (ChainwayITS) : not
    AIT WiFi Cam Viewer (Canlet) : not
    AKASO DV (Akaso) : not
    Cam Viewer (nextbase UK) : not
    Car DV360 (xubinhuang) : not
    Car_DVR (Smart Cam) : not
    DashGo (Wonda) : OK (even managed to format SD card in Pard remotely :))
    Dride - Universal Dashcam Viewer (Dride) : OK

F-Car (Gavin 558) : not
    FN Cam (Fusion Next) : OK (mind those permissions, though)
    GoVue (Rear View Safety) : not
    Mi Dash Cam (70mai Co) : not
    RoadCam (derek.gao) : OK
    TimaCam (TimaNetWorks) : OK (but wants permissions to your phone that cannot be revoked for app to function)

Unieye (Unieye) : not
    Viewer for BlackVue (Crazydog) : not
    WiFiCarDV : not
    Yi Dash Cam (YI Technologies) : not

Still curious to hear of your experiences.

Regards,

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
  4. Marky-Boy

Marky-Boy Once a Monkey Always a Monkey

What’s the best one then chaps

Levelrob likes this.
  5. Basil Henriques

Basil Henriques Member

I want to be able to watch the WiFi from the Pard NV008 on my Amazon Fire Tablet whilst on the range and also whilst hunting.
    Which in all you combined experience would be the best way to do this please ?

Marky-Boy likes this.
  6. PBaz Barrett

PBaz Barrett 'I love slinging lead me'..

Its easier if you hard wire it, wifi is very laggy..

Marky-Boy likes this.
  7. Levelrob

Levelrob Busy Member

I use DashGo :)

Marky-Boy likes this.
  8. Esinem

Esinem Active Member

I tried DashGo but it was freezing and pixelated. Any ideas?

9. Chris161

Chris161 Member

Just a thought the GoPro app works a treat with a GoPro and I’m assuming it works in a similar way as the pard with the apps suggested - remotely view through WiFi. Has anyone given this a go? I know you can save your GoPro videos straight to your phone With the GoPro app so with any luck if the app will connect to the pard we could do the same or perhaps the app will block it as it isn’t a GoPro. I will have a look when I get a few spare minutes as I’ve always found the GoPro app easy to use.

10. Dazjul

Dazjul Active Member

Road cam for me pal

11. Chris161

Chris161 Member

Thank you. I think I’ll have to download that. No luck with GoPro.. Although to be fair to them I guess it’s made for their own cameras

12. mealiejimmie

mealiejimmie Busy Member

PPShow has worked on all my PARDs

Cheers

Bruce

Chris161 likes this.
  13. Dazjul

Dazjul Active Member

If I could show you I would it quite decent

14. AussieMick

AussieMick Newbie

Another question on the App with the Pard, when viewing the live from the Pard, is it possible to zoom in on the App/phone, essentially to check longer range targets ?

I'm about to pick up a NV008 LRF so curious on capabilities.

Thanks