1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

PaperBag .. James

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Steff, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Steff

Steff Active Member

Did you get your Scorpion yet? or did you go for the AA? Incidentally, why 177?
    steff

2. EX Mod Cog

EX Mod Cog Keyboard Hero

Hey Steff,

I havn't got anything new yet, but I'm working on raising money so I can go out and buy something - although I'm in two minds about whether to get a PCP (can't really afford one) or another springer like the Air Arms TX200.

If I do get the Scorpion, I'll post it on these forums so there's no need to worry about that.

And about the calibre, according to popular opinion .177 is superior to .22 - plus I've never had a rifle in .177 and it'll be something different and new for me.

James.

3. topcat

topcat Post Whore

scorpion

177 rules

4. Steff

Steff Active Member

james

TX 200 is a great gun / I have one in 22 and it's a great deal of fun. I went 22 in the springer due to less recoil. Accurate as hell (once I learned to hold it loosely and let the recoil do its thing. Only downside is it's a hellova heavy piece of kit to cart around....
    steff