1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

P15 Or Hatsan Gladius

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by robinjay, Jul 13, 2018.

1. robinjay

robinjay Engaging Member

hi chaps thinking of getting a bully & looking at the following any advise p15 or hatsan gladius

2. thumbhole

thumbhole Post Whore

Shot both out of the two P15 better one. :thumb:

3. robinjay

robinjay Engaging Member

thanks for the advise thumbhole

4. secretagentmole

secretagentmole Low down, dirty and quiet...

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    ibo7 likes this.
  5. snipperuk

snipperuk Donator

Out the 2 P15
    But as said the kozak is miles better

ibo7 likes this.
  6. carnivore

carnivore Keyboard Hero

The P15 is small, light and dainty (I own one). The Gladius is heavy and unwieldy (I've handled one). Kozak could be the 'Goldilocks' gun (from recent reviews).

ibo7 likes this.
  7. secretagentmole

Oi, it don't like porridge...

8. mike-carter

mike-carter Very Active

littleJon365 and Mike.lewis like this.
  9. secretagentmole

No, but like the Evanix Rainstorm I am ahead of the game again and I think prices will go up, they are a quality gun...

mike-carter and Mike.lewis like this.
  10. mike-carter

mike-carter Very Active

I tend to agree, I've done searches on this completely unpronounceable gun and everybody seems to like it. Why it isn't advertised more I don't know.

11. jantar

jantar Donator

I have the Gladius and its accurate. The 4 magazines, sidelever cocking, adjustable stock and cheek piece are a bonus too. Its been really reliable and the only problem I can mention is that the finish was a bit under par but soon was rectified with a touch up. Reckon that the screwdrivers they use at the factory are worn out!
    Sadly its weight has become a little too much for me due to arthritis so I will probably soon put in as part ex against something lighter at my local RFD. Not a pup though cos I have had enough of them and looking at another DS Regal or similar.

12. secretagentmole

Easy to say, Ze Broy Ah...

13. rich79

rich79 Donator

Here comes my generic P15 post, I very nearly bought one a year or so ago when countryway were doing them for £299, but I wasn't set up for a pcp so a bottle & scope would've put me back another £200-£300, it's a very good gun for that price but now it's shot up I wouldn't pay that amount, its a budget gun, the kzbwck zbrxz seems like the better option.

Baldalot, ibo7 and mike-carter like this.
  14. mike-carter

mike-carter Very Active

Your pronunciation is far better than mine. Wow, I'm impressed.:)

rich79 likes this.
  15. ibo7

ibo7 Busy Member

From what I've seen and read I would also say Kozak.but out of the 2 quoted rifles I would say the P15.
    Having held a Gladius, after lusting over one, I couldn't believe how badly made it felt. It's heavy and the side lever was wobbly and not very reassuring.

16. 32:1

32:1 Post Whore

The p15 is a dream to carry around , it really is featherlight compared to many. Ive been useing a buddies .25 for ratting and its great, loads of shots as its regulated, quiet and bloody accurate. He also has the p10 in .22 which is the earlier one, hes had that a few years now, no problems at all, thats why he bought the new p15.

There seems to be a few 'budget' pcps around now that will embarrass so called high end product, interesting times

Chris

17. secretagentmole

The problem is more premium makes turning out crap, like The BSA attempt based on the budget mechanism but sold at the price of a Daystate....

18. 32:1

Agreed Moley
    When I first see and handled the p15 I thought cheap Chinese siht, mainly as I thought it had to be as the price and weight of it I guess, it's only when you spend a few hours useing it you start thinking, mmm this aint bad and Ive put a couple of tins through this now and god knows how much hes used it and its cock on. Hows the zebroia holding up as thats another gem beginning to shine through Ive read

Chris

19. Riddmeister

Riddmeister Donator

I took out my .22 P15 yesterday morning. I've set it up at 18.5 fpe with JSB Express. I checked zero and got under a 5p group at 35 yards. I was hitting a 40mm spinner at ease at 67 yards and a 25mm spinner consistently at 55 yards. I took a couple of rabbits at close and medium ranges and then dropped a long range pigeon with a head shot. This diminutive little rifle has become my favorite and I'm seriously thinking about selling my Wildcat for another P15 in .25. It is also very light and I can comfortable walk around with it in a downward pistol hold.

Another good thing is when I had it it was doing 10.3 fpe. It could have been doing 9.3fpe and I wouldn't have to have sent it back because with a single tweak the problem is fixed and I had it doing 11.3 fpe. When I put the gun on my ticket I was able to convert it myself.

20. 32:1

You will love the .25 esspecially as you can up it, but at sub12 its great too and the impact alone is worth every penny ;)

Chris

Riddmeister likes this.