1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

our priminster is a fake

Discussion in 'Get it off your chest' started by sillygarry, Jan 9, 2014.

1. sillygarry

sillygarry Posting Addict

Cond again by our pm it was a set up

Attached Files:

2. ratman60

ratman60 Very Active

well thats why i abbreviate the CONS!!!! ERVATIVE, i hear about 5,000 have taken up this idea, not for the average couple or single person i fear. maybe it will be up for rent sometime soon and another application applied for.

3. reaper6

reaper6 Banned

LOL what a revelation....the word is Conservative with the first the letters in the lead.....​C...O....N

4. Stevie Darling

Stevie Darling Sexual tyrannosaurus

Not surprising really,

him and the rest of the tori gobshites just ooz BS!

5. Egg

Egg Major Poster

Tory party :rolleyes: - same old, same old. No matter how many proles they let in through the trapdoor in the wine cellar in order to keep their Common Man quota the Tories will always be the party of the privileged looking after the interests of the privileged. I won't say I disagree with every policy they have but ideologically they never have and never will represent me.

6. Fred_Bear

Fred_Bear Well-Known Member

Double standards as usual, like dear George telling us we borrow too much while his own business borrows £3M. Just double dealing f'ing criminals lining their own and business friends pockets, and that is their good points.

7. eagle1980

eagle1980 Engaging Member

All Pigs at the trough :rolleyes:

8. Egg

Egg Major Poster

Yeah. Some pigs are greedier than others. Some eat their young too.

9. Stevie Darling

I'm surprised they haven't put a tax on breathable air yet!

10. Kenbarcon

Kenbarcon Donator

Please remove this post as we don't want to give them more ideas for taxing us.

11. evenbad

evenbad Evenbad

How dare you make comments about our leader!! look what he has achieved for you, 2 years more employment as you will have to work till 67 before state pension { assuming its still there} Bedroom tax to stop you having a normal size house{ more than 1 bedroom} and for all out EU cousins have opened up the floodgates this year to make sure they can have a better future on you behalf{ we the CONS have played this down } don't want to take to much credit do we. and lets not forget the people on benefits{ Oap , disabled } we have introduced food banks like the good old days{ soup kitchens they were called} ! makes me sick the bloody lot of them , All politicians

Last edited: Jan 9, 2014
  12. Stevie Darling

But surely still worthy of an 11% payrise:D

13. Egg

Egg Major Poster

Worth every penny of it - gawwwd bless 'em all.

14. vitalich

vitalich Keyboard Hero

seems to be too much for

Attached Files:

15. sillygarry

sillygarry Posting Addict

this is "da ja vue" thatcherism part two
    11%pay rise,upper rate tax cuts etc and then cut the danglers off us we will be living in boxes soon

16. Grumpyoldman

Grumpyoldman Very Active

Put the Bstrds on General lisence :mad: Or let them come to work with me for a month and see how hard it is to make a living as a tradesman taking £100 a week pay cut because the market is flooded with cheap foreign labour :mad: Rich getting richer poorer getting poorer Give me back the nation i grew up in and loved , or can some other countries ie Australia or Newzeland please be stupid enough to adopt our immigration policy so i can Sod off and forget the Whole mess :mad:

17. Stevie Darling

And more cuts to come"

grumps, if they get their way you/we will be working until yer 75!!! All to feed Osborn's expensive wine habit!

18. Fred_Bear

Fred_Bear Well-Known Member

We have a country run by big business where the priority for an MP is lining his pockets, and when out of office getting a nice little job with those same businesses. Democracy is a sham in the UK, government decisions are not based on public good, but on big business requirements for cheap labour, weak trade unions, and business centered legislation so they can do what they want.

Apart from that I think Dave is a thoroughly nice chap who is obviously going through tough financial times at home like the rest of us! And if you believe that, and that 'we are all in it together' you will believe any f'ing thing.

19. edtwozeronine

edtwozeronine Donator

I Hope not, what will I fill my PCP with if air gets too expensive?

20. kermitboy1

kermitboy1 Banned

I think come election time, so many people will show their anger by not voting for any party whatsoever. Its a mess and there is no quick fix. KB1