1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

one for the vapors among us.

Discussion in 'General chit chat' started by Stevie Darling, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Stevie Darling

Stevie Darling Sexual tyrannosaurus

Programme on stv at 7:30 about e-cigarettes tonight

Looks pretty interesting:)

2. reaper6

reaper6 Banned

Just set the ye olde video

3. kuro

kuro Busy Member

Just watched this. There was a lot of factual errors the most obvious one being the 3d diagram of the ecig the wrong way around and that bloke going on about toxins. The only toxic ingredient is nicotine and thats only if you swallow it in liquid form in a large dose.

The most important statement came at the end from professor robert west of cancer research uk who said we have an opportunity to end dependence on tobacco through the use of ecigs.

4. kal el

kal el Posting Addict

was pretty interesting, i was keen to learn more about the guy from gateshead that died due to a type of pneumonia, they said his lungs were filled with an oily nicotine substance.

i tried it about 2 years ago but couldnt enjoy or like them but now with the shishas etc i might try again.

dr hillary said that they are at least 100x less harmful than the damned addictive weed that is tobacco

5. Egg

Egg Major Poster

I missed this - was too busy vaping :lol:

6. kel85

kel85 Engaging Member

I too missed this. Just bought one. Not had a cig in a week and quite enjoy it. I read somewhere that they had flomalderhide (excuse the spelling not even spellcheck can correct that) embalming fluid in them. Is this true?

7. Stevie Darling

they have improved dramatically even over the past year, I find myself craving the flavors!

some of them are amazing!!

8. Egg

Egg Major Poster

Not in any reputable e-liquid, not a chance. You might find it's an additive in some tobacco's (along with benzine, hydrogen cyanide and ammonia to name but 3) but chances are that's just an urban myth put about by King Tobacco or Emperor Pharmacy.

Nicotine, propylene glycol (the stuff that goes into smoke machines at clubs etc) and vegetable glycerin plus whatever flavours are used - that's all you'll find in a reputable e-liquid :)

Well done for keeping stinky free for a week :up:

9. highland chief

highland chief Donator

hi guys

if anyone wants to try this, I have a brand new kangertech unitank in box., please pm if interested, I use the kanger products and they are brilliant.

cheers
    gus.

10. doodsy

doodsy Donator

hi, what is it highland im desperate to try something but need advice, help please anyone

11. highland chief

highland chief Donator

hi mate

its the kanger unitank, hold quite a lot of oil mate, yours for £15.00 and I will include a couple of coils. you will need a battery mate, around £7.00 of the bay. better get an evod battery pal.

let me know mate.

cheers

gus

12. highland chief

highland chief Donator

hi guys

if anyone wants this get in touch.

cheers
    gus

13. Stevie Darling

14. highland chief

highland chief Donator

hi guys

if it helps I will chuck in an ego battery, just to get you started.

cheers

gus

15. oldbugger

oldbugger Donator

ive been thinking of trying the shisha type, have been using an ecig thing thats horrible, theres a place in town that sells em, but i havent got a soddin clue whats what, might have a wonder in tomorrow,and actually ask lol
    i "hate change"...but me lungs must be like a pair of smoked kippers by now
    time to "try" me finx

16. Stevie Darling

Best thing to get is an evod or any bottom coil atomiser they hold 2-4ish ml of juice and give a bloody good vape when set up right.

I use the evod at work because of the juice it holds, but at home I use a dripping atomizer which gives full flavor and vapes like a train.

When you get a setup that works, honestly it will get off the smellys. And also very satisfing:up:

17. eagle2508

eagle2508 Well-Known Member

Innokin MVP V2 battery is a brilliant buy, I use one with a SQuape atomiser or one of the Kanger ProTanks.

I've been vaping for nearly one year now and not once have thought about having a fag, before I smoked 15-20 a day.

if you fancy some nice juices to try, google Mrs Lord & Co their Seville Marmalade is my all day vape and my other half loves their Kendal Mint Cake juice :) they are a little more expensive than the high street juices but far nicer and far better quality.

If your thinking about giving it a try look up Cloud 9 Vaping or Vape Escape, both places will help you decide what setup is best to get going.

if you do want to give it a try please don't try the cigalikes (Sovereign, Nicolites) or the cheap batteries and tanks from markets, they are absolute garbage and possibly will put you off.

If you want a cheap setup grab an Ego C Twist Battery (Variable Voltage) so you can get the flavour just right and something like a Davide Tank or a Kanger Pro Tank.

In the decent UK juices they only contain high quality ingredients and natural ingredients so don't believe the rubbish you read or see on TV.

18. kel85

kel85 Engaging Member

There's some vapour concurs on here

19. eagle2508

eagle2508 Well-Known Member

Vaping is good fun and safe :) all you breath out is a water vapour.

Most expensive thing about vaping is finding a juice you love, I've tried all sorts... Liquorice with a hint of tobacco, Honey, Apple Pie & Custard, Creme Brûlée, Raspberry Tart, Banana and many many more lol

I went to Vapefest last year and tried a chicken hot wings flavour, now that was possibly the nastiest flavour I've ever tried lol

Oh and another which was very tasty but certainly not an all day vape, Zombie Juice! String cinnamon flavour with a hint of chilli, absolutely fantastic but it blows your socks off!

20. craigfishin

craigfishin Donator

6 days for me now and not craved a real fag at all using my ecig , this could be me finished with the real ones , fingers crossed