1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

Oh My Giddy Aunt! I Feel My Wallet Crying!

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Jay Butts, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Jay Butts

Jay Butts Quick, put it back before anybody notices!

Just found my next gun! WHAT! Looks like I’m in for a divorce....

2. Super-20

Super-20 Busy Member

3. themadspread

themadspread Donator

the divorce will be a RIGHT RESULT go for it

4. Popgun

Popgun Donator

He will only be able to buy 1/2 a one then

5. Bagster66

Bagster66 Busy Member

Well I wouldn't give her up if I were you Jay!
    I mean , have you looked in the mirror lately!!
    You'll never get another !!! ;)
    Still the gun is nice but a bit blingy for my taste :)

Redcap 114, gtfreight and Jay Butts like this.
  6. hamza

hamza Posting Addict

I’ve been pondering over one of those for a few weeks now too.

If I could have at least shouldered one and made sure it works for me I’d have ordered it already. Probably a good thing no local RFDs carry them in stock then really.

Redcap 114 and Jay Butts like this.
  7. Tops

Tops Busy Member

That shop we were discussing the other day are also a styer dealer. ;)

Jay Butts likes this.
  8. Jay Butts

Now that’s interesting Tops! Defo a quick call tomoz!!!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Redcap 114 and Tops like this.
  9. Jay Butts

Been there done that! :laff:

Redcap 114 likes this.
  10. Popgun

Popgun Donator

And Styer have plain grained wood in their stocks

Jay Butts likes this.
  11. Bagster66

Bagster66 Busy Member

Yeah blingy is the wrong word
    I'll try again
    Too expensive for me :)

Jay Butts likes this.
  12. QuoVadis69

QuoVadis69 Donator

Rapid fire plinking is fantastic fun and everyone that's tried my H5A has ended up with a grin on their face. :up:

I prefer the look of the BP over my H5A in standard form. However even though the BP has double the capacity of mine, the loading process is quite long winded in comparison, I'm certain I can load and fire 100 shots faster so I've no plans to get 1. Not sure how many mags you get with it but just make sure you're sitting down when you decide to order an additional mag - they're nearly £100 delivered when I last looked on Krale a few weeks ago. :eek:

Jay Butts and Howlin Wolf like this.
  13. weebster

weebster Busy Member

£2.5 grand :eek:..... Legal now but for how long?,what with the growing clammer fof airguns to be licenced in the UK I do wonder how long it will be before these semi indexing airguns come under the spotlight. :(

foxtrott, Redcap 114 and Jay Butts like this.
  14. gtfreight

gtfreight Engaging Member

Some people are a lot quicker than me, brilliant.

Jay Butts likes this.
  15. QuoVadis69

QuoVadis69 Donator

I suggest you don't try 1 then as you might end up reaching for the credit card regardless . . . :D

Redcap 114 and Jay Butts like this.
  16. QuoVadis69

QuoVadis69 Donator

The H5A has been around for several years and have been under official scrutiny and passed ! This BP works on the same principle.

We can't predict what idiotic politicians will do in the future but fook em ! I'll not live in fear of what might happen so after careful consideration ( 10 secs ) I bought 1 and I'm having an absolute blast with it.

In fact I bought 2 !

17. pbrown

pbrown Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

Pleased you've moved on and now recognise a premium, quality rifle manufacturer. :D

Jay Butts and QuoVadis69 like this.
  18. QuoVadis69

QuoVadis69 Donator

:laff::laff::laff:

Jay Butts and pbrown like this.
  19. Jagdwaffen

Jagdwaffen Suns up guns up

:tea:

pbrown and Jay Butts like this.
  20. Spray1Mark

Spray1Mark Very Active

Whilst the H5A can have a custom stock added to make it look how a £2k rifle should in the first place (i.e. a RW laminate) the same will probably not be said for the Bullpup.

In fact IMO they should have done it in synthetic like the HW!

The action looks great but the stock is a true plank!