1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

nv camcorders

Discussion in 'Night Vision Optics' started by bunny basher, May 2, 2012.

1. bunny basher

bunny basher Engaging Member

hi am looking at some sony camcorders can you tell me if it has 0 lux dos that mean it has night shot capability

or can sum one give me the model numbers of the cams that have night shot in them please

2. kenhawker

kenhawker Honorary Member

All the Sony camcorders come with nightshot. The switch is normally located on the top of the camera. The lux rateing is the the sensitiveity the cameras image chip is to infrared light, the lower the lux the more sensitive the camera is.

Atb

Ken.

3. bunny basher

bunny basher Engaging Member

thanks kenhawker i thought that it was only sorter models that had the night shot on them did not realise they all it that means i have let some reel margins go in the last two weeks well you lorn something new every day thanks mate