1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Not usually my cup of tea but im willing to make an exception

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Bolor, May 11, 2012.

1. Bolor

Bolor Banned

Normally im a BSA fan more specifically their springers from the seventies through to the nineties. My only deviation is a sharp ace in 177 that i love. Never really cared for the air arms side levers with the exception of two models. My mates got a camargue that is a thing of beauty and ive always admired the khamsin. When this piece of eighties history came up i had to have it. This is how i bought it including period air arms 3-9x40 scope and original sling. Its the first none bsa gun since the sharp thats become a keeper. Im feeling a camargue and a walnut pro sport may have to come my way as well.
    http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x449/Bolor7/Khamsin/

2. hounded

hounded Honorary Member

She is certainly a stunner matey , I want :D

3. CaptainMP

CaptainMP Engaging Member

I must admit that is a nice bit of wood.

4. ruben

ruben Engaging Member

khamsin

WE HAVE YOU NOW,these are the only rifles that are british made that i now collect, and camargues of course, now you will want a nice original /Diana 52 thumbhole stock, to go with it or two, funny i have nearly sold off all my bsa/webleys to make room for them,that's a nice gun ,and a lovely bit of timber,if you ever get a sudden rush of blood to the head, and want to sell ,remember me,good luck.:D

5. theobencarbine88

theobencarbine88 Post Whore

Thats one handsome rifle, really like it despite side lever thing. Is that original stock on it? I've never seen or heard of it before.

6. Donki Oaty

Donki Oaty Post Whore

Nice!

Noticed the tv remote, do you have the 3d LG?

7. highland chief

highland chief Donator

that is a stunning rifle mate, i see you like the carly export:up: bra beer:D

nice one

gus.

8. Bolor

Bolor Banned

Ruben i dont like to admit it but air arms had certainly took over bsa in terms of quality and the bluing is better too. The camargue is next on my air arms list. My friend collects jackals and to be honest i prefer the wood stocked versions. I would like a modern springer for every day use and bsa havent got anything i would buy new. The pro sport im now fancying.
    theoboncarbine the stock is original and you should check out the camargue for beauty as well. Even the brass trigger and guard is standard.
    i wont give up on bsa because they are my first love but i want a stutzen next, they are also a dazzling looking gun.

9. hounded

hounded Honorary Member

Stutzen don't make me drool matey it's my next acquisition when funds permit :)

10. DaveC_24

DaveC_24 Busy Member

Interesting rifle and yours is a beautiful example. :)