1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Nissan and Renault K9K and HR16DE engine parts for sale

Discussion in 'Sales Graveyard' started by lancealot1969, May 12, 2012.

1. lancealot1969

lancealot1969 Engaging Member

Hi got a nearly new Alternator for a K9K 1.5 engine £40 + 4% if paypal please.

loads of sensors eaven got Valves and springs knock sensors £10
    Got a complete set of 16 valves springs and tappet lifters,£50 for the 1.6 petrol
    fuel injectors 2 sets ££60
    4 complete sets of the coil packs. for HR16DE engine £20 per set
    water pumps £15
    got one EGR valve and throttle body for K9KB410 engine £90
    loads of parts got to go as need money for new rifle.
    will post pics if theres anything you need.
    Anything for the K9K 1.5 Diesel and HR16DE 1.6 petrol also throttle bodys £40 like new and things i have forgot about ????

PM me if theres anything you need

eaven got a as new distributor with cap etc for a VW polo 1.4 petrol and i will throw in a throttle position sensor and some other sensor that i think is a water temp sensor???for £70
    water pump for the 1.4 VW polo engine £20
    pick up only OR will post at cost

please ad 4% if paypal

still havent had time to take pics of everything but once i have i will upload to a photobucket album

Even got a alternator for a Fiat punto MK1 £20 and coil pack and mount £20
    hardwood gearstick with Leather gater for £15 Rare MK1 item
    got a Lindsey porter manual for the Punto mk1, tipo, bravo, chinquicento.

rear gas boot stays £5
    please ad 4% if paypal :-( and ask for postage costs as will include on the lighter items IF you donate to the forum??)
    If i sell anything I will donate £5 our of every £50. think its only fair. ​
    pick up only OR will post at cost

2. lancealot1969

I have some fiat punto MK1 parts too, not many but got a full coil pack£10, and Alternator £20 also gas ram boot stays for £5, Hard wood and Leather gear stick for £10 pick up only as would cost loads to post all with 4% if paypal.

3. lancealot1969

These are for the Qashqui, note, micra, kubistar and other nissan models and Renault clio, kangoo

4. lancealot1969

bump for the weekend ;-)