1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Night Vision

Discussion in 'Sales Graveyard' started by jcl, Aug 9, 2018.

1. jcl

jcl Active Member

Looking for a night vision set set up for close range ratting. Any good home made ones going on here?
    Cheers

2. Traynorr10

Traynorr10 Engaging Member

I’d look for an ns50 or ns200 u can get them cheap enough now
    Also the nitesite viper has come down to £250 new
    Homemade is good but u will upgrade shortly after so may aswell get viper straight away excellent kit

3. themadspread

themadspread Donator

go on optics and sights section and a member does a build vid I use it and kill 1000,s of rats every year with it.ive used the ns 50 and 200 and its better than both of them for around£150ish

4. jcl

jcl Active Member

Thanks for your responses, can’t find the viper for sale as low as £250, tempted to build my own using the Terry 1001 video or to spend a bit more and get the viper???? Decisions...

5. bighunter

bighunter Engaging Member

i got 3 home made nv's here if your still after one ?

6. jcl

jcl Active Member

Yes I’d be interested, if you want to pm me some details ie what screen, camera, age etc that would be great

7. Rat Man

Rat Man Donator

8. janb

janb Engaging Member

A friend of mines selling his Yukon photon day/night scope 4.6x42 and with built in ir well capable of 70 Mtrs I'd think it would do a lot more if an additional ir torch was put onto it he's wanting £275 and it has mounts with it

9. bighunter

bighunter Engaging Member

pm sent mate also selling of aload of my IR's