1. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie!

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by scotsgunner, May 21, 2006.

1. scotsgunner

scotsgunner Newbie

Hey there am new to the site and just wanted to say hi.

was wondering where you all go to shoot as i'm finding it hard to get a farmers permissoin as they all seem to have someone already shooting for them (and the fact i am only 18 :mad:) i am currently going to a disused quarry/wharehouse facilty in the middle of nowhere but am worried about getting caught! As anyone on here been caught without permissoin and what was the consquences?

thanks

2. Chael

Chael Engaging Member

Welcome to the forums mate!
    Hope you get lots of help from the members on here.

Heed my advice though, with any sport/hobbie or anything that could endanger/alarm the public or that uses other peoples land, ALWAYS GET PERMISSION! especially with shooting being under so much pressure from the government at the minute you need to do alll you can to stay on the right side of the law.

sorry to start off like this but you need to be careful!

3. Fog

Fog Engaging Member

Hello mate.

If i could be so bold as to ask how do you approach the Farmers and what do you say?
    It makes a mountains load of Difference.

4. chief tommy

chief tommy Active Member

now then

you definately dont want to get caught without permission, it classes as armed trespassing and can carry 18 months in the big house...

much better to ask first

5. Buzz

Buzz Banned

I don't think there's much point following this one up....the original post was 2006...he'll probably be half way through his 5 years away by now.