1. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

new spring

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by scout, Jun 20, 2006.

1. scout

scout Newbie

hello

i have a Webly victor air rifle in .22 i am interested in getting a new spring/gas ram the 12ft/pd limit will not be an issue as i am in ireland and the power is irelivent.

what are the option ,drawbacks to bringing the rifle up the a higher power

also have ye any recomendation as to which spring or ram to gat and cost or link

with thanks

2. Austin

Austin Well-Known Member

Yeah, I've been looking for a new spring too. Don't mean to threadjack, but would anyone happen to know if I could get a higher power spring for a Gamo Delta?

3. Vulcanator

Vulcanator Engaging Member

I bought an "ultra premium tuning" kit from T.W.Chambers for 48 quid for my Vulcan, the kit comes with all the seals and lube plus instructions. It pushed the power up @640fps for about 13.25 ft/lbs with Beeman FTS pellets.

If you get the kit, be very careful installing the piston head back into the cylinder to protect the new piston seal, especially around the holes and slots for the end plug trigger/piston slot area.

I have heard that Chambers may be temporarily out of commision, check out his website or other airgun forums for the latest info.