1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

New Posh Frock

Discussion in 'Gun Gallery' started by RedKen, Jul 13, 2018 at 10:01 AM.

1. RedKen

RedKen Busy Member

Just got a new posh frock for the Ripper Silhouette. Anyone got an idea as to who it's creator may have been? Is it an improvement on the original stock, or should I have kept it original?

New Frock;

rippernewfrock1.JPG

rippernewfrock2.JPG

Original frock:

ripper 1.jpg
    ripper 3.jpg

Whilst swapping frocks I noticed the action was engraved:
    APRIL 3 1991
    DAVE MYERS
    SER NO 004
    SWP 5000 PSI.

Any info on it's history would be appreciated.

2. Dagger

Dagger Engaging Member

That's a very nice skirt

3. mikeyhall1

mikeyhall1 Major Poster

4. Baldalot

Baldalot Busy Member

In my opinion, the original was nice, functional and a bit too angular to be considered beautiful, by me at least. The new stock is more sinuous, flowing and just, well, sexier, if you can call a sculpted piece of wood sexy. It wraps the action very nicely indeed.

raven hunter likes this.
  5. pjgtech

pjgtech Post Whore

Both v.nice, but I like the newer one, more curvy... :thumb:

6. TORNADOS7

TORNADOS7 Keyboard Hero

That's just taking the urine, makes RW's gun and tree pics look weak and feeble by comparison, you've taken it to the extreme and actually had the action set into a tree and judging by the looks of it, the whole tree at that !... :D:up:

greyskull likes this.