1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

New Permission .... First Outing .... Good Bag :-)

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by savageunion, May 11, 2012.

1. savageunion

savageunion Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

Went for myfirst outing today on my new permission ..... had to wait on the weather improving .... nightmare. Anyway went out today and got myself a Rook and a Grey Squirrel. Was only out for 3-4 hours walking the property just to get a 'feel' for it etc and managed to get that haul. Was pretty pleased. And my new rifle (HW100S) performed flawlessly .... 2 shots and 2 instant kills. So the rifle is well 'dialled' in and the shots were both from about 25 -30 metres.

I noticed a lot of wood pigeon, magpie, rook, crows, squirrel ... havent seen any bunnies yet but its an 8 mile area permission so plenty of time to explore further as I basically stuck to 2 fields today

So the signs are promising with plenty of activity. Funny thing is I was waiting on my wife to pick me up and the farmers son came running out the house saying a squirrel was on the bird table round their back door eating the nuts off it and would I go round and deal with it ....so I did that and the guy that owns the farm was delighted I bagged it as he hates them eating the food he puts out for the little birds. So I pleased the land owner which cant do any harm :).

All in all a good day guys and a good looking permission with lots to bag :)

All the best :)

2. Jambo1uk

Jambo1uk Well-Known Member

Excellent result well done you bet your well happy

3. bunnyblatter

bunnyblatter Pro Poster

Nice one pal, you can't beat the first kill on your first permission !
    It sounds like you've got a great bit of land to go at too, ENJOY !!!!!