1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

New Member - Old FT Shooter

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by FDC, Aug 13, 2006.

1. FDC

FDC Newbie

Hi Guys
    All your threads got me inspired to join in. Just dug air rifles out of mothballs going to shoot some Winter League in Central Southern before some GPs next year. Will put some pics on when i work out how!
    Be safe & Shoot straight
    FDC

2. Andy

Andy Administrative Staff Member Founder

:welcome: FDC, does old FT shooter mean you are old. :D

3. FDC

FDC Newbie

Age vs Experience

Thanks Andy - to clarify just seem to be hanging with an older crowd these days - about same age as your Yorkshire compatriot Trev Ryn. Shot FT circuit for about 8 years before deciding to give it a rest for a while. Good to see a lot of same names are still about
    FDC

4. TREV RYN

TREV RYN Active Member

welcome fdc maybe i will see you on the gp circuit next year:)