1. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

New member in West London

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by TonyV, Dec 11, 2006.

1. TonyV

TonyV Newbie

Hi all.

I'm Tony and I've just joined the forum.

I'm thinking of taking out BASA or BASC insurance so that I can partake of their 'find a shoot' service and use my airguns somewhere other than my back garden. Does anyone know how good their 'find a shoot' services are? - I dont mind paying something to shoot but I'd be a mug to pay for insurance if I cant find somewhere to shoot..

Also, are there any airrifle shooting ranges in West London, preferably where young kids can also shoot when accompanied by adults?

Cheers,
    Tony.

2. abc

abc Active Member

hi welcome to the forum hope you like it. i would personally find a shooting club first as you will be able to ask many people for advice about joining either the BASA or BASC. as regard kids at a shooting range i think most will accept a child when accompanied by an adult from the age of nine however i may be wrong. hope this helps

stephen

3. TonyV

TonyV Newbie

Thanks for the reply, Stephen.

Yes, I am looking for club near me now and have received various tips from members of another forum.
    My son's 12 but he's as big as me (!) so I doubt if there will be a problem.

Cheers,
    Tony.