1. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

New Member - East London

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Trampilot, Aug 5, 2007.

1. Trampilot

Trampilot Post Whore

Hello Everyone.

I used to be quite heavily into air rifle and clay pigeon shooting and I'm looking to get back into it. My armoury consists of a BSA Mercury .177, BSA Superstar .22 and BSA 635 Magnum .25 - all quite old!!

I was wondering if anyone knows of any clubs nearish to East London. I'm willing to travel 20-30 miles so Essex, Sussex and Kent aren't out of the question.

2. braingoing

braingoing Member

Hi, if you punch in gun clubs Essex into google (only UK sites) you will get a list, There is one in Basildon

3. Trampilot

Trampilot Post Whore

Super. I've just spotted one near Tilbury.

Many thanks.

4. braingoing

braingoing Member

clubs.

Hi, I have been told about the following and its only about an hour from us. ( I am in Ilford): Petes Airgun Farm (Essex) .
    Tel: 07973 509198
    www.airgunfarm.co.uk
    It has a 55 yd, indoor and a 65 yd, outdoor range plus a 500 Acre Vermin Shoot.
    I hope to try it sometime next week, if Hag Breath will let me go, :rolleyes:

5. Trampilot

Trampilot Post Whore

Wow, Ilford is just up the road (I'm from East Ham). This place looks cracking. Seems I picked the right place to live after all!