1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

new guy here

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by jokers wild, May 22, 2007.

1. jokers wild

jokers wild Member

Just wanted to drop a line and say hello to all you fine people here on AGT. Hope all is well with everybody and I'll see you in the forums

2. Mick Dundee

Mick Dundee Engaging Member

Joker.

Hello to you too.What gun do you favour? Calibres are a strong talking point at the moment. Each to his own , of course. I haven't got a gun at the moment, having sold my lovely HW95 before the .25 HW80 arrives!

3. Andy

Andy Administrative Staff Member Founder

Welcome to the forums. :)

4. Chael

Chael Engaging Member

Hi hi! Welcome to AirgunTalk! I would like to wish you a pleasant stay here and may you recive lots of information,

Chael "The Admin's Chimp"
    :p

5. jokers wild

jokers wild Member

Well I am new to this sport so I've been mostly looking at SEVERAL different models and I'm torn between two brands .
    Daystate - Air Ranger/ Air Wolf
    Thoeben- Rapid MKll
    as far as cal. I'm going to go with the .22 . Ibe using this gun mostly for hunting. But I did find a airgun Range near by so I my get into some tournments . Fiest I have to buy the gun . Thanks for the welcome .

6. Andy

Andy Administrative Staff Member Founder

I have a Daystate Airwolf but it's the only pcp i have ever owned so cannot really comment on the MK11, but they do seem to have a good reputation.

7. Chael

Chael Engaging Member

hmm... Where is Sam when you need him?

I on the other hand, have only used the MK11, and breifly shot the Airwolf, which is the ideal why to compare to guns.... from what ive heard and from what I know, the MK11 is a great gun, and I would reccomend it. But I cant be so sure as a comparison to the Airwolf

:-\

8. jonnyrapid7

jonnyrapid7 Well-Known Member

Mate, get a MK1 theoben pre anti. great gun to start you off, easy to work, easy to service, easy to shoot... And when Im shooting it you get groupings within an inch circle everytime although as with all shooting it very much relies on the guy pulling the trigger to hit the target.

9. sponge bob

sponge bob Post Whore

welcomen

10. Tadpole

Tadpole Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

Not sure on this one 'jokers wild' Last Activity 19-01-2008 06:43 AM :eek: .......... :D ....... :coffee: