1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

New boy

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by ptb15, May 29, 2007.

1. ptb15

ptb15 Member

Hello everybody I have just joined and am pleased to be here. Been shooting foryears, mainly clays, but am really enjoying being re- introduced to airgunning. I like thevariety, of hunting, Hft or Ft or just a bit of target practice. Anyway I am using an air arms s410 and am very pleased with it. Also I must say that I am very impressed with the level of advice and useful tips on the sport that are so freely given.

2. Rockabilly

Rockabilly Big Poster

welcome mate , quite new to this site myself, lots of info as you
    see, stick around its good crack!:welcome:

3. Steff

Steff Active Member

Welcome Jackfrost

I'm new too, should get my s410 delivered Thurs / what did you get 177 / 22 ?

4. ptb15

ptb15 Member

Hi there, yes mine is the s410 classic, and is a .22 more shots than the carbine, but both great guns. Sure you will be pleased with yours when you get your hands on it. Good Luck

5. bugsy

bugsy Member

hello and welcome mate, i too am a newbie have been shooting for several years, bit of target and also a wee bit of hunting, i will eventually buy my self a pcp, but my budget very tight;)