1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  6. IMPORTANT - SALES RULES - PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Do not list items for sale or swap on this forum that you have listed elsewhere.
    Ads for items that are listed elsewhere will be deleted without notice and repeated infractions of this nature will result in restricted access to the sales section.

All sales threads should have a photo of the item with your username and date written on a piece of paper next to the item for sale.
    More info and guidelines here.

Do not list items for sale on behalf of other people, you must own the item that is for sale.

Please make sure you have also filled in your private seller details in your profile.
    If you haven't already, please click here and add your details.

Please note that submitted ads are not visible until manually approved by the mod team, and that those that do not conform to the rules will not be approved. 

Finally, to make our life easier please report your completed listings & mark them as sold :)

Dismiss Notice

(Reduced) Mystery Magazines And Rowan (s400..?) Multishot Adaptor Brackets

Discussion in 'Private Airgun and Accessories Sales' started by cloverleaf, Apr 26, 2018.

1. cloverleaf

cloverleaf Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

EDIT 24/07: Prices of remaining gear reduced..

Part two of the ongoing cleansing of bits; this time various mags and associated parts.

Some is new (old stock) some is used. It all works to the best of my knowledge, however is sold as seen.

Because this is all fairly low value stuff and I have a lot to shift, I reserve the right to give priority to those buying multiple items, as this will make the whole process a whole lot less painful for me.

I'll shortly be listing a load of other stuff for sale too, so please have a look at these too to see if there's anything else you require. I'll give postage discounts where I can; please note that this will largely depend on the relative size and mass of each item.

Please also note that some items will only be offered for sale if they're bought with something else as I'm sorry but I really don't have the time and resources to be sending individual items out for a couple of quid each.

I can offer the following for your delectation:

full.jpg

Working left to right, top to bottom:

1. 3 x .22 calibre magazines to suit the Weihrauch HW100, used, good condition with a few light scuffs.

£18 each posted or £47 posted for all three. [SOLD]

2. 3 x .22 calibre magazines to suit Falcon Raptor and I think Prairie models (please compare them to yours and satisfy yourself they're compatible). Used, drums rotate freely and indexing teeth look in reasonable nick. Some light corrosion on fixings.

£31 posted for the three - sorry I'm not prepared to split. [SOLD]

3. Unknown retro-fit .22 calibre manually-indexing (push-button) mag, possibly for the Air Arms S200...? Let me know if you have any ideas ;)

£19 posted for the pair - sorry I'm not prepared to split.

full.jpg

full.jpg

full.jpg

4. Air Arms S200 mag housing to suit either calibre, untested. Please note this is the housing only and will require a mag and clamping setup to work correctly.

£7 IF SENT WITH ANOTHER ITEM OF SIMILAR SIZE - due to its thickness this would cost nearly 4 sodding quid to send on it's own.. so will need to be included with something that will cost a similar amount. [SOLD]

5. Air Arms .22 calibre S200 mag, used, good condition with no damage to O-ring.

£11 posted. [SOLD]

6. Umarex Airmagnum (possibly also RM8) mag in .22, used, seems in decent nick.

£8 IF SENT WITH ANOTHER ITEM [SOLD]

7. Umarex CO2 clone magazine ("Walther", "Beretta", "Colt" etc), used, good nick.

£5 IF SENT WITH ANOTHER ITEM [SOLD]

8 & 9. Rowan Engineering adaptors / retainers to suit thier retro-fit system for the Air Arms 400 series.

After a bit of confusion and uncertainty I think these should fit the AA 400 series of rifles, (from my reseach it appears that they're either for these or Falcons, the former being far more common).

While I've done my best to describe them accurately I have no way of confirming what they're for so these are strictly bought at your own risk and no returns will be accepted!

8. 2 x adaptors, used, good condition. Potentially to suit the taller block height of later / current models (please seen their website for more details). These measure 13.3mm from the bottom edge of the dovetail clamps to the underside of the recess in the top section and around 11.0mm to the lower face of the piece at the front that sits in the slot in the mag.

£9 each IF SENT WITH ANOTHER ITEM, £17 posted for the pair

full.jpg

9. 2 x adaptors, used, one in good condition, one appears to be one of the type listed above that's been modified to suit the lower block. Potentially to suit the shorter block height of earlier models (please seen their website for more details). These measure around 14.6mm from the bottom edge of the dovetail clamps to the underside of the recess in the top section and around 13.0mm to the lower face of the piece at the front that sits in the slot in the mag.

£9 for the unmodified example IF SENT WITH ANOTHER ITEM, £6 for the modified one IF SENT WITH ANOTHER ITEM. £14 posted for the pair.

full.jpg

If you fancy a punt on all four (so you can sift through them for one that fits and flog the rest on) I'll take £26 for the lot.

Next up a load of BSA mags and associated parts:

View attachment 117210

Working left to right, top to bottom:

1. 5 x .177 BSA 10-shot "latching" magazines, new-old stock, still in original packaging. These are late variants of the earlier type latched mags originally fitted the original Goldstar, S10, Hornet, Ultra Multi, Scorpion T10 and R10 Mk1. These will only work in these earlier guns that have their indexing mechanisms still present.

These are one of the last variants of this mag before they switched to the current self-indexing alternatives, and have the delrin body with silver anodised ally rotor. A nice addition to an earlier gun if you want to keep it all original!

£19 each posted or £70 posted for the remaining 4. [NOW SOLD]

2. BSA latching mag, .177, used. Steel body and silver ally rotor. Latches and indexes OK out of gun, although not properly tested so as with everything else sold as seen.

£14.50 posted [SOLD]

3. BSA latching mag, .22, used. Delrin body and rotor. Latches and indexes OK out of gun, although not properly tested so sold as seen. Initialled by John Bowkett (presumably to identify it as his!).

£14 posted [SOLD]

4. BSA latching mag, .22, used. Delrin body and rotor. Inconsistant / unreliable latching and indexing. Spares only.

£5 IF SENT WITH ANOTHER ITEM [SOLD]

5. 3 x BSA latching mags, .177, used. 2 x steel body and delrin rotor; 1 x delrin body and rotor. Chamber alignment on first two seems a little sqiffy. All latch and index OK off-gun, although not properly tested so as with everything else sold as seen.

£25 posted for all three - sorry I'm not prepared to split. [SOLD]

6. BSA Single shot adaptor, .177. Used, ball detente knackered / missing so it flops about a bit although is usable.

£4 IF SENT WITH ANOTHER ITEM [SOLD]

7. 2 x stripped .22 calibre self-indexing BSA magazines for spares. Stop tabs broken on both bodies, one spring missing. [SOLD]

Finally, a load of Daystate stuff:

1. Assorted bits (as pictured above, minus the complete mag) including 2 x .177 mags in bits for spares. Apparently undamaged and complete aside from the two tiny coil springs for the latches. Also 2 x single shot trays; one bolt-in type, one magnetic. These are a sh*te fit at the best of times, so no guarantees they'll fit!

£30 posted for the lot. [SOLD]

2. .177 mag, used. Latches and indexes OK out of gun, although not properly tested so sold as seen.

£25 posted [SOLD]

Please view my other stuff for sale - I'm happy to combine postage on multiple bits ;)

- BSA Springer Spares
    - Hills Pump Mk1 & Mk2 Service Kits
    - Assorted; Career Barrel, Umarex Rail, Original 35 Piston Seal..
    - Muzzle Trims & Thread Protectors
    - Cheapo Lasers and Mounts
    - Total Airguns Book
    - Fill Probes

Usual forum etiquette applies please - first dibs goes to whoever states "I'll take it" or similar in the thread then backs this up with a PM; although as above I reserve the right to prioritise those who've asked for multiple items.

As usual I'll do my very best to get stuff processed and sent out ASAP, however I'll have a fair amount to deal with and will be away for the weekend. I'll try to keep everyone updated, though ;)

Ta for looking; any questions please ask :)

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
  2. Tadpole

Tadpole Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

Approved good luck with the sale ...

Please post Sold in the thread when the item sells… :wave:

cloverleaf likes this.
  3. Carlos76

Carlos76 Pro Poster

Pm sent

4. Sky

Sky Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

I'll take the Weihrauch mags please Mike. I'm in a pub ATM - will PM for arrangements in the morning. :D

cloverleaf likes this.
  5. cloverleaf

Cheers guys - in talks with Carl, Weihrauch mags provisionally sold to Trev :)

Sky likes this.
  6. Monkeybike2

Monkeybike2 Newbie

Hi cloverleaf
    Will the bsa .22 mag fit an early super ten ?
    Cheers and how do I pay ?

7. dave goodall

dave goodall Donator

Ile take the falcon mags please mike if u pm PayPal details Ile get it straight to you atvb dave

8. tommy gun

tommy gun Posting Addict

aa s200 mag housing and 22 mag please pm details thanks

9. psycho inside

psycho inside Psycho by name, chilled by nature....

PM sent, regarding rowan bracket. :thumb:

10. cloverleaf

Yes, providing the rifle still has its original indexing mechanism / it's not been removed to allow the use of later mags. Will drop you a PM about postage!

Grand - will drop you a PM.

Cool - although we need to sort out a few issues with postage. Will drop you a PM.

11. cloverleaf

PM replied to, brackets still for sale. If anyone's interested please re-read the ad as it's been edited in light of fresh confusion!

psycho inside likes this.
  12. StuartM

StuartM Donator

I'd like the Daystate .177 mags in kit form and a .177 mag for my T10 please.

13. cloverleaf

PM replied to.

Daystate mag bits and one NOS BSA mag sold to the man above, pending the usual :)

14. Monkeybike2

Monkeybike2 Newbie

Cheers cloverleaf yep it’s all original I’ll have the two bsa .22 mags please I realise one is spares and the other not tested thanks

15. cloverleaf

Cool :)

Payment received for these items so they're sold to the man above!

16. cloverleaf

Everything now posted that's been bought; ad edited to reflect this. Still plenty left ;)

17. cloverleaf

Numerous bits still available ;)

18. VIKING6661

VIKING6661 Posting Addict

PM sent

19. cloverleaf

PM replied to :)

20. cloverleaf

Umarex Airmagnum mag privisionally sold to VIKING6661 pending the usual :)

VIKING6661 likes this.