1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

My violent child

Discussion in 'General chit chat' started by Meteor62, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Meteor62

Meteor62 Major Poster

Anyone watch this last night? Thoughts? Personally those kids could easily put straight with a damn good hiding. Didn't see it all but I think in all cases there wasn't a a father present. I did see one black guy and I think he saw his child on weekends but the kid didn't try it on with him.

ADHD? Total b******s ! Should stand for A Dose Hard Discipline required.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
  2. neiled

neiled Donator

Didn't see it myself mate but I can imagine what it was about.........todays normal rude, obnoxious, untouchable little brats that just need a bit of good old fashioned discipline, not mamby pamby molycuddling! Bring back corporal punishment as it didn't do me any harm and boy did I get some as I was bloody naught at school (fighting with the other hard knocks) but I also knew where to draw the line and respect my elders.

3. Stevie Darling

Stevie Darling Sexual tyrannosaurus

My young lad has ADHD!

believe me he is better behaved and more polite than any if his classmates and friends!!!! ADHD is an excuse to justify bad behaviour, because they really can't be arsed dealing with it!!!

They had the kids in the first place, a life choice that nobody else should have too deal with!!! Suck it up, and get the little shites telt

4. Paul Cann

Paul Cann Posting Addict

ADHD? Quick give em some drugs! I watched it with the mrs and couldn't help thinking that a few of them needed putting over a bent knee and spanking like a child rather than engaging in a wrestling match like they were an adult . There is a massive difference between an illness and a " condition" like ADHD etc. you can measure an illness with a blood test, x ray or visually see it, a condition is something for which there is no medical test and is purely diagnosed by the " opinion" of someone else who has devised a test . I went to check out a childminder recently who was explaining that one of her kids she looks after was diagnosed with ADHD , apparently the tell tale sign was when he started " lining up toy cars in an orderly line" FFS! Kids have no chance if what was previously thought of as play is diagnosed by some moron as an illness , that is unless myself and my siblings and there children have all yet to be diagnosed because somebody missed watching us playing

5. Stevie Darling

ADHD is an excuse used by some parents!

my son has it, he is also autistic!

It's not as clean cut as lining up cars. What about the millions of people who are depressed, it doesn't show up in a blood test or xray, must be all in their heads.

6. Rikard

Rikard Engaging Member

The one I laughed at was ODD,
    obsessive disobedience disorder, just an excuse for not teaching your child to behave !!!!

7. Stevie Darling

Easily remedied with KUTA treatment:)

8. Patrick

Patrick Donator

When a child is misbehaving badly it's reckoned the best way to stop it is to divert their attention away from what they're doing,probably best achieved by a clip round the ear or a good smack on the arse.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
  9. Stevie Darling

Bloody hell when I was wee my dad used to use anything that came to hand, slipper, belt, wooden spoon.

Took a few bootings as a lad, but everyone of them justified!!

10. Rikard

Rikard Engaging Member

Exactly, we were taught that there are consequences for behaviour, bad behaviour equals bad consequence and vice versa
    Nowadays you get rewarded for bad behaviour, or a name is given to what you do, basically to justify it, but this is what is wrong with this country
    we are breeding generations of people who have no respect for themselves or others and demand a standard of living to which they have done to contribute to deserve

11. Stevie Darling

Too many rose tinted glasses, and fear of their own kids!!

12. Rikard

Rikard Engaging Member

Now corrected, big fingers small buttons lol

13. Paul Cann

Paul Cann Posting Addict

Yes depression its all in there heads, that doesn't mean it's not real though but depression is a mental condition not an illness(something I suffered with for about 5 long dark years). My point was that most of these new conditions are the result of a psychiatrist deciding they exist and they " invent" conditions alongside the pharmacutical industry in order to sell meds( and prop up their egos) , Ritalin is a blockbuster drug worth billions annually to the pharmacutical industry and works on the same area of the brain as cocaine and amphetamines, it's derived from amphetamines and chemically is very similar to its illegal counterpart.( parents happily give their children Ritalin daily but wouldn't dream of feeding their kids cocaine or meth amphetamine) It is in the interest of the psychiatrists on the pharma companies payroll and the pharma companies to keep making up these conditions for profit and they do it safe in the knowledge that there is no x-Ray or blood test that can disprove their diagnosis( not to mention the fat lazy chavvy mums we have in the uk for whom a diagnosis of ADHD means extra benefit money and a motability car) I'm not trying to deny the existence of certain conditions merely pointing out that to the corrupt pharma industry and a handful of psychiatrists creating these conditions is a trillion dollar business

14. Stevie Darling

Totally agree,

Ritalin is far too available, and used too loosely!!!!

we refused it because bad behaviour wasn't the problem, and offered it because that's the done thing.

A few fatty chav mums in my street, and yes their kids need a foot up the hole

15. Meteor62

Meteor62 Major Poster

Foot up the hole lol I like it.

16. jolo-bolo

jolo-bolo Donator

A mother at my children's primary school took her child to 12 doctors till she got one to say he had ADHD. I thought the kid was fine a little lively at times slept 12 hours a night but as soon as she got him the result she wanted Ritalin up to the eyeballs kid didn't stand a chance.

17. brechiner

brechiner Well-Known Member

"fat lazy chavvy mums"....we are all Jock Thamsons bairns ..and don,t you forget it....

18. Patrick

Patrick Donator

Well if he was sleeping 12 hours a night no wonder he was lively during the day!

19. ste

ste Posting Addict

Hahaha mine was the same only had to touch his slipper and if run like ****

20. Mart61

Mart61 Pro Poster