1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

My next project, Dont laugh!!

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by ricky, Jun 27, 2012.

1. ricky

ricky Engaging Member

Well heres my next project, my first brush with an Airsporter.
    Firstly If you know whos responsible for its condition give them a slap, if its you make it two slaps as you should know better.
    Anyone able to post a photo close up of what the resr sight is supposed to look like, and what sort of butt pad, if any should be fitted.

airsporter 3.jpg airsporter 2.jpg

2. Philseyd

Philseyd Active Member

is it a mk1?

3. theobencarbine88

theobencarbine88 Posting Addict

thats a real dog! but i see potential there ;)

4. ricky

ricky Engaging Member

not 100% sure yet, its either a 1 or 2, as we speak its on its way to me, once received ill check the serial number and date it . im visiting a gun fair sunday so hoping to keep an eye open for spares

Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
  5. ricky

ricky Engaging Member

Dog is an understatement, the rest of it is no better than the two pics i have posted

6. pissant

pissant Engaging Member

Love the front sight, might try that mesself !

7. den77

den77 Donator

if you dont mind ricky what gun fair are you going mate

8. Thomas241

Thomas241 Donator

brand new member just joined called gaci refurbing an airsporter too, ive give him a link to this thread, no doubt you can help him.

9. doodsy

doodsy Donator

i dig that extra special washer sight, you gotta admire the ingenuity / or lack of, one question does it shoot straight through the peep hole,

good luck, wonder what horrors await when you open her up, ( waa just reminded mysely of an ex girlfriend) another story that one, different forum too.:eek:

10. Stot

Stot Posting Addict

I have a MK4 here in worse state than that when I got it. They are good guns when put right so good luck. :up:

Cheers
    Stot

11. ricky

ricky Engaging Member

The airgun fair is at sutton coldfield run by another forum, apparently its more like an indoor carboot, no RFD's only enthusiasts/collectors, £20 a table to sell, £3 entry to buy

12. ricky

ricky Engaging Member

13. biggaz

biggaz Posting Addict

the sight is quality engineering. Love it!

14. gaci

gaci Member

hi all im in the middle of refurbing my old airsporter mk2 from the piccys its a mk 2 but some ones been handy with the hacksaw.Tomos when i get up ill take some photos of mine and post so you know what your to aim for as regards of looks,im only a newbie on here but ill try to help ya.when i post the photos which is the best way to do it ?

15. ricky

ricky Engaging Member

[QUOTEwhen i post the photos which is the best way to do it ?][/QUOTE]
    click insert image and follow instructions,i find it easier to copy from pc

16. jme99s

jme99s Donator

God I'd love to get my hands on a messed up old rifle like my next project is going to be a smk b2 aiming for 10-11ft and inch groupings a 20-25 yards right now I'm getting about 4-5ft. Inch to inch and half groups at 15 meters

17. ricky

ricky Engaging Member

project guns are getting more difficult to find, too many being broken on ebay