1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

My New Steyr Pro X

Discussion in 'Gun Gallery' started by Edward paris, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Edward paris

Edward paris Newbie

2. Douglas Soal

Douglas Soal Donator

Very nice.

3. Marky-Boy

Marky-Boy Just The One + 1

Me Likey!!

4. landymick

landymick Keyboard Hero

Still on the fence with which one but leaning more to the Scout.

5. The Robin

The Robin Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

Superb, enjoy :thumb:

6. rbov

rbov Well-Known Member

Great piece of kit. Enjoy your new gun and place an order for more pellets, lots of them!

what flavour did you get .177 or .22 ?

7. Shooter22

Shooter22 Donator

Very nice. Enjoy!

8. Gary Jones

Gary Jones Big Poster

Very nice bit of kit :thumb:

9. Jagdwaffen

Jagdwaffen Suns up guns up

That's a belter :thumb:

10. The oil man

The oil man Donator

11. Brooksy

Brooksy Posting Addict

Beautiful. I do love precision engineering. I have a choice, I'd love a Pro X, but I also want a Lexus, so for the time being, it'll have to be the car, but at least it's as far up the quality ladder as the Steyr.

wayno-81 likes this.
  12. TR158

TR158 Posting Addict

Very tidy fella

13. mikeyhall1

mikeyhall1 2018 Forum Nice Guy - Pepe Le Pew

Very nice. These are becoming quite popular.

14. wayno-81

wayno-81 Engaging Member

Good taste there, what Lexus are you going for?

15. Brooksy

Brooksy Posting Addict

Wayno, I'm looking at a four or five year old IS 300 H. Currently we have a Honda Civic and a Mazda MX5. The Honda is the fourth we've owned and all I've ever paid for is wiper blades, oil changes and brake pads. As for the MX5's, they just get better as they evolve. We've had all five models and the RF is a stunner. You can drive over a coin and tell what value it was.
    The Lexus IS is just a treat really, I don't mind buying one with 30,000 on the clock as I only average about 4000 per annum, so it will be a luxury toy, but with ultimate practicality.
    A good friend of mine has the RX 400, it's done 90,000 miles and either I'm deaf, or it's built like the Star Trek Enterprise, because it just glides along almost in silence. He said he'd driven it from Holyhead to Crewe at an average of 80 mph and saw 60 mpg. He drove his brothers Range Rover over the same route, he felt sick, his mother complained that he was weaving over the road, he wasn't, it was the air suspension wobbling in the bends.
    I live in Crewe, it's the home of Rolls Royce and Bentley Motor Cars, well, these days it's only Bentley. About 20 years ago Rolls Royce bought the Lexus LS 400 which was their first UK import. They stripped it down to the tyres as they always did with the competition, but previously it had only been the Merc 500. I know the head of suspension for what was RR and now Bentley, and he says they saw the quality of the LS and rang the bell of doom.

16. hamza

hamza Posting Addict

What shot count are you getting from a fill?

I can't decide either. The short length of the Scout appeals but I'm thinking the higher shot count of the regular Pro X might be better for plinking or at the range.

TR158 likes this.
  17. rizla1

rizla1 hi

Nice gun :thumb:

18. jb37

jb37 posted

Great rifle may you never run low on pellets :thumb:

19. badgerginger

badgerginger Engaging Member

This is my shrouded scout with full length air tube. its shorter than my normal scout with a Huggett fitted.

Attached Files:

woodyrapid7, wsnaith and landymick like this.
  20. wayno-81

wayno-81 Engaging Member

My car is a 2013 is300h fsport. It has 65000 miles on it and has never missed a beat. It’s a lovely drive, but I’m getting bored of it now. Mentally I should keep it - had my previous car (Impreza) for 7 years before I got bored of it. Saw an fsport 300h in blue and thought it looked stunning. Looked at the spec, £10 year road tax, 60+ mpg, 200bhp.
    I fully recommend them but I also have my eye on bmw m135i. the practical side of me says keep the Lexus but 320 bhp hot hatch appeals too......