1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

My Latest Acquisition

Discussion in 'Gun Gallery' started by fitze73, Apr 14, 2019.

1. fitze73

fitze73 Well-Known Member

AGT Vulcan 2 Tactic Walnut in .177 the photo really doesn't do the stock any justice its beautiful, did get offered a Uragan but took this instead as didn't fancy another bulky carbon bottle like with the Commander had previously , only delivered yesterday hopefully get out on the home range later today or tomorrow for a thorough testing.

first pcp i've had with the quick fill station adaptor as the main whip

56990234_1900103026760257_2111572515905077248_n.jpg

The Robin, Hans Free, Tim_B and 17 others like this.
  2. mikeyhall1

mikeyhall1 Pepe Le Pew

Enjoy matey

fitze73 likes this.
  3. fitze73

yeah certainly will m8, feels lovely to shoulder , weight and the balance is spot on , if it looks at good as its shoots it will be my go to rifle and the others wont get a look it I can see why Mat Manning rated it so highly

littleJon365 and mikeyhall1 like this.
  4. 32:1

32:1 Post Whore

I had a plink with @jps norton tactic .177 Saturday, it was absolutely supurb. Stacking pellets right out to 50yds.

You will enjoy it no doubt :thumb:

Chris

Tim_B, jimbouk and fitze73 like this.
  5. Blue BSA

Blue BSA Busy Member

That's a very curved hedge there in the background.

fitze73 likes this.
  6. Marky-Boy

Marky-Boy Just The Two + 1

Stuff the gun (rubbish pic)
    Look at that beautiful view
    Lucky boy absolutely stunning WOW.
    Enjoy the new toy
    Another on my wanted list

Husky-loves-to-run, PLINK and fitze73 like this.
  7. fitze73

thanks m8 i'm sure I will :) , guessing he has the quick fill station with his as well

why thank you , just beyond our tennis courts the land is ours opposite that , occasionally we have a visit from Mr & Mrs Fox, and the odd pheasant here and there haha

8. fitze73

we are very lucky :whoo::mao:, seriously though thank you

Marky-Boy likes this.
  9. bobjen38

bobjen38 Busy Member

You don't need to go out, just open the window.
    Summer camp out for AGF members.
    Enjoy that beauty.

fitze73 and Blue BSA like this.
  10. fitze73

:) cheers m8 , might get a little noisy sheep in the left field and cows in the right in the summer , stuck in the middle with Ewe :laff:

TORNADOS7 and bobjen38 like this.
  11. littleJon365

littleJon365 Keyboard Hero

Few more picks and some groupings would be nice when you get a min. Been thinking about one myself, or the new Uragan but not sure yet.

fitze73 likes this.
  12. fitze73

was hoping to get out for a couple of hours outside , so blustery atm accuracy inbound later preferably with Rifle Premium , jsb exacts, AA field diabolo , and possibly Soverigns , but here's a pic in its glory atm , i've added a 3d printed picatinny rail to replace the UIT that comes with the Vulcan , be adding either an Atlas or Accutek on it at some point :), and its got MTC Cobra F1 on it as well vulcan 2 tactic.jpg

jb37, The Robin, jimbouk and 2 others like this.
  13. littleJon365

littleJon365 Keyboard Hero

That’s a better pic, stock looks good as well.
    Good luck with it, looking forward to seeing the groupings.
    Don’t know if he Accutec will suit the rifle but I do like the look of them.

fitze73 likes this.
  14. oedbachgen

oedbachgen Major Poster

Looking :cool: fitze73:thumb:, going by the the view, you have a great home range.

fitze73 likes this.
  15. QuoVadis69

QuoVadis69 Donator

Very nice indeed ! :up:

fitze73 likes this.
  16. fitze73

Thanks ... looking more like tomorrow now for testing :( still too blustery here atm in Somerset

Thanks m8, yeah i've got several knockdown and spinners (courtesy of Hairyarms ) and target stands in the field on the left of the hedge plus a load of stuff from Custom Targets based here in somerset , 20m out to 60m

Thank you :)

17. Spray1Mark

Spray1Mark Big Poster

Did you find someone with a URAGAN in stock then?

fitze73 likes this.
  18. fitze73

Pellpax said they could order me one in as they had a 3-4 week waiting time for them , the Vulcan 2 Tactic appealed more with the stock etc , nothing against synthetic stock of the Uragan , just opted for this one instead

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  19. paulairgun

paulairgun Keyboard Hero

Fancy one of these myself. Yours is very nice mate :thumb:

20. Samobaggins

Samobaggins Keyboard Hero

Shows how observant I am,I didn’t even notice the rolling hills! until you pointed them out.

fitze73 and Marky-Boy like this.