1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

My Full Auto Airgun Prototype

Discussion in 'Videos' started by zonder, Aug 8, 2018.

1. zonder

zonder Member

Hi to all.its my project.Full auto airgun created by me.First tests.Thx for your views and likes.

Oat, gasman, Bezzer and 6 others like this.
  2. Douglas Soal

Douglas Soal Donator

Sadly illegal in the U.K, impressive though.

Oat and monsta41 like this.
  3. SteveO

SteveO Account Parked

You spelled 'Length' as LENGHT

Impressive, very fast, does the mag ever jam?

4. monsta41

monsta41 Donator

unfortunately they are, but this guy isnt in the uk i think judging by his language/spelling

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    Douglas Soal likes this.
  5. zonder

zonder Member

No. its working perfectly if you load 10 pellets only.
    More then 10 pellets can cause problem because of biger weight of mag.

Sorry for my english. Im from Ukraine.
    We have no limits in .177 cal 4.5 mm

Oat, mmamonster, SteveO and 2 others like this.
  6. SteveO

SteveO Account Parked

It's okay, my Transnistrian language skills are a bit rusty.... non existent! :D

Welcome to the forum by the way! :up:

7. Douglas Soal

Douglas Soal Donator

Yes, forgive my manners, welcome to the forum.

8. zonder

zonder Member

Thx a lot, guys!

Oat likes this.
  9. garyjm

garyjm Busy Member

Welcome zonder. Leave the text speak out though. Thx etc. Thanks is fine.:thumb:
    Добре дошълл от сал форума. ( Welcome from all at the forum) multi cultural lot we are.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
  10. Baldalot

Baldalot Post Whore

Welcome to the forum, Zonder. :wave:

That's a classy piece of hardware you've got. It looks like a very nice bullpup, and I like them. :)

11. carnivore

carnivore Big Poster

Welcome to the Airgun Forum!
    Yep, a nice piece of design and engineering, Zonder. Sadly, as stated, this would not be legal in the U.K. as we are limited to 16 joules in all calibres and we are not permitted to own self-loading riles if the pellet is loaded into the breech before firing. Shooting the pellet directly from the magazine is allowed, as in the Steyr Hunting 5.

Hampshire Tog likes this.
  12. GMballistic

GMballistic Donator

Welcome aboard zonder. :welcome:

That's a very, very cool rifle.
    You mentioned earlier about 10 pellets, ...is that the magazine capacity?
    Does it use a stick type mag or rotary drum?

You should shoot it at a "Birchwood Casey: Shoot N' See" target as that would be visually very impressive for seeing just how fast it fires and where the shots land. ;)

13. zonder

zonder Member

Then it seems that Steyr Hunting 5 is made specifically for your rules. Pellet is loaded into the breech before firing is also made in Huben K1.

14. zonder

zonder Member

A good idea. I'll try to do it. Perhaps this will partially convey the feeling of shooting by auto. First you aim, with care, then you press the trigger and some craziness begins. a process that you can not control. Such a high rate of fire. The last time I measured it was 0.65 seconds for 10 shots. Here is used mag Crosman Benjamin Marauder. The main difficulty was to force the system to do 10 shots at 27j with a barrel length of 350 mm during this time of 0.65 with the same initial speed of bullet departure.

15. mikeyhall1

mikeyhall1 Pepe Le Pew

Welcome to the forum mate - a very interesting gun.

16. PBaz Barrett

PBaz Barrett 'I love slinging lead me!'

Hmmmm might be good for HFT? :confused:

17. dancza

dancza Donator

Fantastic idea/project. I bet doing a bit of rabbiting will be a bit of a different experience from now on. ;)

18. zonder

zonder Member

We hunt is prohibited. And I feel sorry for all animals except pests.
    Yes, it is expected if there are conditions to make a normal shot-turn the rabbit, the duck will not run anywhere.
    With such a rate of fire it is almost an analog of a shotgun, only quieter, cheaper one shot-queue and no smell.

19. zonder

zonder Member

Friends, I developed several semi-automatic devices for different principles of work. This was a preview of my most interesting work. Subscribe to YouTube, later with time other videos will appear, including longer ones, there will be more information. I want to show about the modes of shooting of the Prototype.

20. Oat

Oat Don't believe the blah blah

Well done. Some incredible work. :claping:
    I look forward to seeing more.

Is the rifle based on another current brand or have you designed this from the beginning?