1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

My dog won't poop in the garden ?

Discussion in 'General chit chat' started by Alex.B, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Alex.B

Alex.B Keyboard Hero

As title ? No matter how long we spend in the garden he will not go ! .
    He will go for a wee no problem but number two is just not happening :confused:

As soon as we get out for a walk bingo ! Out it comes , I know most would be fine about it but I've never had a dog do this .

Any ideas chaps ?

2. Stevie Darling

Stevie Darling Sexual tyrannosaurus

Just new territory mate,

my rescue dog was about 2 month before the 2s were dropped:)

3. Kenbarcon

Kenbarcon Donator

When out in the street does he do it on the pavement or grass verge?

4. Alex.B

Alex.B Keyboard Hero

Verge, but there's no pavements where I live . Just road and verge :)

5. Evolve82

Evolve82 Big Poster

Prob sees it as his "home" my dog does the same thing every summer when we spend more time outside.

6. Barcelona68

Barcelona68 Banned

They only have a coyple of poos a day so just keep taking him out on walks... It's good for both of you bonding/excersize etc.

Luckily I live within a myriad of parks and Recreation grounds.. Also I live right next door to a lovely nature walk and canal:)

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
  7. Seamaster

Seamaster Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

Next time I'm there mate, I'll do a big one off the decking just to show him what to do.
    Don't thank me, happy to help. :)

Chris

8. p45ton

p45ton Busy Member

Pick up one of his poops and put in the garden. He'll know then it's ok, but personally I would prefer him doing it on the walk.

9. JD

JD Donator

Train your pooch, when he go's tell him, go poo poo, fence off a small section of your garden,

lead him to it and tell him to go poo poo, he will soon get the message.

10. daveboy

daveboy Engaging Member

I tell mine to go busy busy

11. Alex.B

Alex.B Keyboard Hero

Hmmnnn , tried go pooh pooh ........ nothing ? Well he is from London so what's cockney for pooh ?:D

12. Alex.B

Alex.B Keyboard Hero

Huston , we have a sh1 t . It turns out he's a bit common :D

13. leecraw66

leecraw66 Donator

Try 3 teapoons of Epsom salts in warm water, works for me!!!!
    Lee.

14. daveboy

daveboy Engaging Member

To be fair you can understand his reasoning,shortly after leaving the wife (she didn't like me shooting) I moved
    in with the girl from across the road and it caused all sorts of problems.
    Loads of people told me not to Censored in my own backyard :)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  15. Whistler1

Whistler1 Donator

Seen one of these airport fly in the wall programmes a couple of weeks ago, during a plane connecting flight, this blind chaps dog needed to go, so one of the airport staff took him outside to a small patch of grass, she asked the blind chap, "will he be long, how do you know he needs to go" oh he will need to go alright, when he is on the grass, just say to him "Park It"... Lol. Well she did, and he done the business. Now that's what I call a well trained dog, I new they were intelligent just by the fact they are dogs for the blind... but that is amazing

Mobile

16. JD

JD Donator

I think its you who needs abit of training my son, in the art of respect to your southern cheeky chappy cockney.

If us Londoners start telling you what to do, you be Censored in yourself straight away, might take abit longer for your mutt though, as he's a cock. LOL

17. Alex.B

Alex.B Keyboard Hero

Lol , just coz I livz er in lincs , don't meanz I woz born er cuz :D

18. Seamaster

You're both soft southern shandy drinking ponces. Get used to it.

Chris

19. Patrick

Patrick Donator

I trust you take a couple of poo bags with you when your out with your dog so some unfortunate sod doesn't step in it

20. Seamaster

Do you take the stick out of your arse before you post on this forum?

Chris