1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

My Air Rifles

Discussion in 'Gun Gallery' started by Airgunner, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Airgunner

Airgunner Well-Known Member

2. Fog

Fog Engaging Member

AA S200
    AA S400
    WEIHRAUCH H100T

Only the 3 as they all do specific jobs for me.

AA200 .177 is in my view the lightest and most accurate gun you will ever come across. Many say that its a Target gun but i have hunted with it and i have been very successful. Also doubles up as the Wifes gun.

AA400. .177. Same as 200 really but has a bit more stability .

H100t.......... .22 In my view the best out there. The side loading action is so smooth and the 14 shot mag is a godsend. It is my First ever .22 as i swore by .177's and if i where honest i wished i had got the .177 not because of the gun but i do prefer the trajectory and feel although in Hunting it packs a bigger punch i only feel it does at a certain range and on Fur but at long range its more tricky than a .177.
    But the gun although a tad heavy is so stable and if you miss a head shot at 30yds then do not blame the gun blame yourself.End off!

3. Chael

Chael Engaging Member

All I have at present is an AA S400 Xtra in .22. With 35ftlbs it packs one hell of a punch and is all i need. Apperently, It should be able to take out smallish quarry effectively out to 95 - 100 yards. Wont be trying that for a while though

ATB,
    Chael

4. Gerald

Gerald Newbie

damn

Damn Airgunner
    That is alot of air rifles. Here I am struggling to get a new pcp. I knew I should have become a rocket scientist, or bank robber.
    I have to just get working at it. - Police Sergeant now, promoting to Lieutenant at beginning of year.

:mod: :frusty:

5. Rags

Rags Active Member

Airgunner,
    That's an inpressive collection of airguns. :thumb: Will get together later to get your reviews on some of them if its ok. Getting late here and we're going shooting in the morning.:yawn:

6. Rags

Rags Active Member

Gerald, Congradulations on making Lieutenant. More money = More airguns. :) :D :) :laugh: :high5: :dance:

7. shootstephen

shootstephen Member

hi reading your remarks on the aa s200 having this as a first pcp what problems did you have? also would you recomend a conversion to a 10 shot.

8. Chael

Chael Engaging Member

sorry if i sound stupid here, but can you get an AA S210

9. shootstephen

shootstephen Member

hi my question was to (fog) re his aa s200 general info really. by the way what guns do you use? whats your favourite prey? where and how do you get permmision? sorry about all the questions but yes im new to it all. cheers

10. Airgunner

11. Chael

Chael Engaging Member

I use none other than my trust AA S400 (FAC). My favourite prey is probably either wabbits or magpies.
    How do I get permission? I only shoot in my own feilds or in friends, which I asked if I could shoot in :)

EDIT: Nice pics Barry!

12. Airgunner

The answer is no! but you can get an adaptor to make the S200 multi shot.

Regards
    Barry

13. Austin

Austin Well-Known Member

My Toys

Gamo Delta:
    -525 fps
    -TruGlo optics
    -Synthetic Stock
    -Accurate up to 55 yards!

Pioneer:
    -495 fps
    -Wood Stock
    -Tasco .22 Scope
    -Shot my first bird with this baby.
    -About 30 years old and still shooting great!

Crosman 795 Springmaster:
    -600 fpr
    -Synthetic Stock
    -Got my first gopher with this beast

All of 'em will take a gopher's head of at 20 yards

14. Rockabilly

Rockabilly Big Poster

any pics