1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

mtc viper x series connect 3-12x32

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by mikey, May 10, 2012.

1. mikey

mikey Very Active

does anyone use the above scope,i could be in the market to buy one and would like your views on them:up:

2. Darren Petts

Darren Petts Temporarily Alive

Don't own one but have tried a couple. I like them but then again I was always a fan of the Connect-01. More scopes should use this system.

3. The Robin

The Robin Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

Hi Mikey

I have a MTC Viper Connect scb ret. Wow what a great little scope, it's my fav scope. Very strange at first because eye relief is so close, you have to have your eye nearly touching the scope. FOV is big and very clear, SCB ret is good and you can also get AMD ret now. Very light and compact scope and i would buy another in a flash, i had it on my HW100 all last summer and i took loads of rabbits with it Down sides are mounting is a funny thing and looks strange but there is a custom mount now which over comes this and the other problem is and maybe it's just me, i find the ret is fine and you can lose it against dark background but the ir works spot on. It only lights up the middle cross hair but works a treat, as i say that maybe me because i do wear glasses.

Best bet is to try and have a look through one and see what you think

4. mikey

mikey Very Active

unfortunatly there are no shope close tome who sell them so i may have to get one and hope i can get on with it,i think i may get the amd ret has i have had the mamba lite with the scb.