1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. PLEASE READ
    You are breaking the forum rules if there is no comment on a sales or wanted thread by either the buyer or seller. 
    Or regarding to members manufacturing things stating something is going to be discussed and initiated through pm.
    I.e. 
    A buyer in manufactured section hi I’m interested in some work by you pm incoming.
    Or seller in a wanted add, hi I can do that for you pm incoming regarding it.
    Or a normal sale, hi I want to buy your item
    If a manufacturer gets asked privately about a sale they should say to the prospective buyer please comment on my thread to adhere to forum rules.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

More FT rig fiddling

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Bemused, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Bemused

Bemused Engaging Member

More bling ordered up for me EV2, a FolloWing complete kit from Maestro Design.
    This is the butt hook kit from Brian Samson at competition shooter but bundled with the FolloWing that Maestro makes.

Seems to have some great feedback.

Now for the impatient waiting part, this is just a small forum based deal and parts are on back order.

2. Bemused

Bemused Engaging Member

Not one reply you miserable lot.

Never mind I'm excited now as Andras has emailed me saying he now has a color matched pair consisting of his FolloWing and Brian Samsons butt hook ready for posting out.

3. stevemandm

stevemandm Honorary Member

in a distant galaxy, far far away ....... actually
    pics a must when sorted

4. Bemused

Bemused Engaging Member

Top Man Steve, I got a reply :D

Yes pics will be up as soon as the toys arrive.

5. Ganton Gunner

Ganton Gunner Super Duper Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

hope you enjoy the bits im waiting on some uk neil bits for my EV :)
    I just got nigel streets old gun

6. Bemused

Bemused Engaging Member

Seen your pics, that EV looks sweet. Do you know the origin of your hamster bean bag?
    Got a Uk Neil stripper on mine, whats he sending you?

7. Nickg

Nickg Posting Addict

I have a friend in my ft club with a follow wing, he has only had it a short while so not sure if its an advantage yet. He is a very good shot without it .

8. Akita177

Akita177 The Absolute State of Britian podcast

Think Roger has the SteadyWing, not seen the FolloWing yet but it sure does look sweet.
    http://www.maestro-design.co.uk/shop/

9. Bemused

Bemused Engaging Member

LOL, unfortunately I'm not a good shot but are hoping for some majic pixie dust to be sprinkled on the parts before dispatch

10. Bemused

Bemused Engaging Member

11. Ganton Gunner

12. Nickg

Nickg Posting Addict

Jeez, with so many wings about someones liable to take off :eek:

13. Bemused

Bemused Engaging Member

14. Ganton Gunner

15. Bemused

Bemused Engaging Member

You can get the whole shebang ie Brians hook and Andrass Wing from either Brian or Andras, order the lot off just one of the guys and they will make sure the color shade is the same.

16. Awesime

Awesime Air Arms Xti50 Test Pilot

As a cheaper alternative if your budget does not stretch to a System Gemini they are ok, but having used both I will take the system Gemini every time.
    I don't like the flex in the plastic parts of these but hooks myself.

Good luck :)

17. Bemused

Bemused Engaging Member

It's here

18. Bemused

Bemused Engaging Member

19. Bemused

Bemused Engaging Member

Now I've no idea how this kit should work so I had a quick fiddle around and then tightened everything up, sat in the lounge and aimed at a barbed wire fence around 100+ yards away on 50 mag.

It is certainly more stable than the standard hook, looks to be easily holding within 1" of the POI wire barb with little effort or concentration. I assume the weight of the rifle should sit on top of the shoulder for elevation stability and with the lower part gripped between upper arm and side of chest for windage stability.

Oh and its nicely finished kit with a good color match between the two guys parts. Also forgot to mention I purchased the EV2 MkI carrier assembly.

Hope to have a shoot in the garden sometime this week then of to Byley FT on Sunday.

20. Bemused

Bemused Engaging Member

And it all just about fits in the gun bag by a few parts of an inch, sure is a large rifle now.