1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

Mikey's Been Out Again.

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by mike-carter, Feb 11, 2019.

1. mike-carter

mike-carter Pro Poster

What a bloody day, woke up at 04:00 and decided, off the cuff, what? pyjamas are not worn, to avail myself the pleasure of a trip out with my gun. At 05:50 I'd finished breakfast then it all went pear shaped. Planned to leave at 06:00 but forgot to fix some coffee, done that and put the shooting gear in the car, oh b****r, I forgot the magazines, back into Duck House again, then noticed thick ice on the windshield, back in to get the de=icer. Driving through Otley (West Yorkshire) it was evident I was late, the sky was breaking quite rapidly. Well I got there at 07:45, bright sky and cussing at being late. Then realised I left my coffee at home, more cussing.
    I'd been seated for five minutes and b****r me a pigeon came in but hid himself behind a limb of a tree, yes, more cussing/ However, he did draw a few others in and a good aim in the Bird's Nest (chest) saw him fall to planet earth, my anger subsided. No other pigeons obliged so at 09:10 I headed for home.
    A smug grin on my boat race. This is the first time I've been shooting since the last time I went???:D:D:D

Attached Files:

2. Marky-Boy

Marky-Boy Just The Two + 1

That was a quick visit but sounds like you eventually enjoyed yourself
    When we getting a pic

mike-carter likes this.
  3. mike-carter

mike-carter Pro Poster

Sure did:up:, all good after a lousy start.

Marky-Boy likes this.
  4. That hurts

That hurts Barely Active

We all have 'em Mikey, but the trick is to make the best out of a cr@p situation anyway :up:

mike-carter likes this.
  5. oedbachgen

oedbachgen Top Poster

So you enjoyed your first time you've been shooting since the last time you went ???:confused::D. 1st thing you must do is write a list of what you need to take, and make sure you are in it Mike;). Glad your out for a ball and chalk with the gun, and your enjoying:thumb:

mike-carter likes this.
  6. PumpnGun

PumpnGun Donator

Now Mikey, you know your not supposed to be out on your own, I bet that's Camp Coffee an all :D

Ray

mike-carter likes this.
  7. mike-carter

mike-carter Pro Poster

And the boy did enjoy himself. A man, a serious man mind just loves a bit of breast. Without the "lingerie".
    Err, what the Donald Duck makes you think I can write???? I've often been accused of being illegitimate, I fink.
    :oops:

Camp coffee? well obviously Ray, I'm a camp person.:D
    As for being out on my own I got a special dispensation from those in the white coats. Safely back inside now being force fed and being forced into imbibement, luvverly.

oedbachgen and PumpnGun like this.
  8. mike-carter

mike-carter Pro Poster

Added a picture now, stupid Microsoft updated my pc and wouldn't allow me to upload it earlier. Bar Stewards.

That hurts and PumpnGun like this.
  9. PumpnGun

PumpnGun Donator

Don't let em grind you down Mikey or work yourself in to a froth, come on ole bean :D

Ray

mike-carter likes this.
  10. GLB

GLB Busy Member

Good shooting Mike....at least you didn't do what I did first went over a big bump on a grass verge in the car and ripped half my bumper off ! then couldn't find the key to the lock of the perm so climbed over fence slipped and fell on my arse !

mike-carter likes this.
  11. PumpnGun

PumpnGun Donator

That looks like a nice Stock on your rifle Mikey :cool:

Ray

mike-carter likes this.
  12. mike-carter

mike-carter Pro Poster

Sh?t, got rid of the ball & chain, no more grinding :)D) I'm a good celibate boy now:D:D:D
    Just asked for a bed bath, I got a thick ear instead. Life is so bloody unfair.

PumpnGun likes this.
  13. Carlos76

Carlos76 Pro Poster

Well done Mike

mike-carter likes this.
  14. mike-carter

mike-carter Pro Poster

Sorry for liking GLB, makes me feel kinda bad, you've had a bad day. Hope things get better for ya.:up:

15. mike-carter

mike-carter Pro Poster

I think whilst on your "sabbatical" Ray you may have missed my post. I gave it a good going over with Walnut Oil from Morrisons, gave it a good rub mate, the stock that is:D. Came up a treat, the stock that is:D

PumpnGun likes this.
  16. mike-carter

mike-carter Pro Poster

Thanks Carl. May get out again if I can summon some energy and all that.

17. PumpnGun

PumpnGun Donator

Yeah I must've missed that Mikey, you've made a good job of it :thumb:

Ray

mike-carter likes this.
  18. mike-carter

mike-carter Pro Poster

Thanks Ray, it was a member on here that said my stock looked dry when I posted I'd bought a new 'un so I gave it some.

PumpnGun likes this.
  19. mikeyhall1

mikeyhall1 Pepe Le Pew

One it is then Mikey, we’ll done - even through all the adversity

mike-carter likes this.
  20. Carlos76

Carlos76 Pro Poster

Just nice to be out :thumb:

mike-carter likes this.