1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

Message For @nath92

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by Drake267, Apr 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drake267

Drake267 Keyboard Hero

@nath92 can you please contact me about my tx200 stock you have for refurbing. I have pmd you on a few occasions but after having no contact from you, even though you've been online I've had to put this message on here.

Have you sorted my stock that I wanted stripping and a walnut oil finish on? Have you taken off the wrong finish that you did? The staining and danish oil with a tint that should have just been walnut oiled.

Can you let me know what's happening please as I was promised this stock after 3 weeks and it's over 7 weeks now. Not being funny but I don't need to hear anymore excuses either, just need to know what's happening.

As far as I can see now there are two options, either send me the stock back as is, with a full refund including postage or finish the stock as I wanted in my first pm to you. 7 weeks is far too long to be waiting, especially after being ignored when you've been online on numerous occasions. It's not good practice at all mate. I also know I'm not the only one in the same boat. Please get in touch.

Marky-Boy likes this.
  2. Marky-Boy

Marky-Boy Just The Two + 1

Hope you get this sorted soon Brett
    Shame it came to this but I feel your pain

Drake267 likes this.
  3. Marky-Boy

Marky-Boy Just The Two + 1

4. nath92

nath92 Donator

Hi brett firstly apologies for the delay and for the mix up in finish , we have discussed this via pm and agreed to rectify my mistake , i would like to clarify as i have done via pm I have not ignored you and I havnt been online since your last pm I am online as this post was brought to my attention , another point I would like to make not just for you but for other members who have stocks with me ,
    I have been in and out of hospital over past few weeks and have been working in between this has caused delays for which I apologies for secondly I have recently had a issue with lacquer supply bad batch causing reactions and having to redo stocks , now your stock if not with you this week will be just after bank holiday, i shall refund you anyway as from the tone of messages you have sent im sure the refund issue will pop up again so I'll happily issue refund , another point to clarify I havnt been making excuses they are genuine reasons for delay and forgive I have not been in a position to just leave hospital and carry on as normal , i hope this answers your concerns and lastly to everyone else please accept my sincere apologies and rest assured ill be back on track with everything over next couple of weeks if anyone has issues contacting me via forum as i can't always log on my mobile number is 0745 483 3308 once again apologies to all who have had delays
    Nath

5. QuoVadis69

QuoVadis69 Donator

Sorry to hear you've not been well and wishing you a speedy recovery.

No rush for my stock to be done if any members' slots that are scheduled to be done after mine are in a hurry they're welcome to go in front.

Gary Jones, talent, pjgtech and 2 others like this.
  6. Drake267

Drake267 Keyboard Hero

Am sorry Nath, but you have been online, it says on your profile when you were last on. That's why I know you've been on, I also cleared this with the mods before posting on here. You were on this morning and Friday morning after my pms and you chose to ignore them.

I've had nothing but promises from you and excuse after excuse. I have all the pms. When am I getting my stock back? Either with the proper finish or as is to redo myself with the refund?

I've looked at some of your previous stock threads and can see they're littered with excuses too. Even the local post office closing. Cmon mate, I just want what you've promised. Not excuses. Others may buy the excuses but not me mate. I know you've been online after my pms and the mods have backed this up. You've had more than enough time to reply but you chose to ignore me. Please don't try and save face with excuses. You ignored the pms. You've had the stock 7 weeks, made a mess of it and still haven't sorted it. I've lost a sale because of it and I've got a gun I can't use just sat there. And I know it's not just me by the amount of pms I've had.

So, what's happening with my stock. The 10 days are up you said you'd be able to rectify it in.

Marky-Boy likes this.
  7. nath92

nath92 Donator

I'll keep this very simple mate refernece to post office being closed on occasions is not false feel free to look into mc-calls what used to be co-op in oswaldtwistle many of times the shutters have been down due to staff doing as they please now with regards to your stock im refunding you firstly , also how would you like the stock returning raw wood so you can finish or with walnut oil finish applied by me ? Also I don't have time to carry this on publicly and via pm so would you like to carry the conversation here or via pm so it doesn't appear im ignoring messages
    Nath

That hurts and paulairgun like this.
  8. Drake267

Drake267 Keyboard Hero

Just send it back raw. I'll do it myself.

Marky-Boy likes this.
  9. paulairgun

paulairgun Keyboard Hero

I'd rather my stock be with Nath a little bit longer than I hoped and it arrive back with the perfect finish I was after than it be rushed and I get back a finish I'm not happy with, which would probably end up sending it back and it being away for a longer overall period. I've had nothing but positive experiences with Nath in the past like I'd say most of us on here would agree.

mulletman6 likes this.
  10. nath92

nath92 Donator

No problem at all stock will be sent back in next day or two along with your refund , origional cost £65 Also as stated if you want the post you paid to send it me I will need a reciept so i know how much once again apologies for the delay and the error and clear mistake on finish I made ,
    Atb
    Nath

That hurts likes this.
  11. Drake267

Drake267 Keyboard Hero

The thing is I'd rather nath did the stock. The problem is I've given him every chance. I've pmd him which he has ignored. The mods can back this up. I was promised the stock after 3 weeks. It was supposed to be a walnut oil finish, he stained it, Danish oiled it and put a tint on it. Where is that anywhere near what I wanted? Plus its now over 7 weeks. I've had loads of pms saying the same sorts of things. He has had every chance to sort it but all I've had are excuses and then no replies on top of a wrong job in the first place.

So why should I be happy with that? If you want to defend him then that's up to you but judging by the amount of pms I'm getting it's not just me. It's not the way to run a side business.

Marky-Boy likes this.
  12. monsta41

monsta41 Donator

i think you should just drop it now, Nath has agreed to send it back to you and refund the money you paid....everyone makes mistakes and he is trying to make good with you but you still keep digging at him

13. That hurts

That hurts Barely Active

Nuff said ... take it to PM only as Nath has replied and doesn't warrant open debate any further IMO.

Drake267 and rellum like this.
  14. Sky

Sky Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

As contact has now been re-established I think we can close this thread now too.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.