1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

M T C

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by zigzag, May 4, 2012.

1. zigzag

zigzag Well-Known Member

HI ALL i ordered at set of MTC Taipan 4-16x50 AMD scopes ,they came last week ,,,,,BUT there was a problem the amd did not work so i rang mtc, And was told to send them back to them not the shop i got them from, so i did , mct told me a new set will be sent out to the next day,,,WELL the scopes did not come so i rang them to be told they had none,,BUT mtc told me i can have a refund we have told the shop so i rang the shop and i was given a refund but i did not get the cost for post,,NOT good i then got a phone call from mtc telling me how sorry they where and we will refund your post to us,BUT i never got it And now i do not no what scope to buy in 4-16x50--------------zigzag

2. Tadpole

Tadpole Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

I’ve heard nothing but praise regarding MTC & their after-sales.
    Things can & do go wrong it’s how things are sorted that counts imo.

OK this is a little more than a straight refund however I would be inclined to talk to them once again.
    I also think the MTC range to be very good value for money. ...................... :coffee:

3. Steve K

Steve K Post Whore

I have lots of MTC scopes and have nothing but praise for Sammie and Gary who run MTC, their customer service is the best i've ever known mate.

I would give Sammie a call, she is always very helpful, i can only think there has been a mix up? ;)

4. ANGOF

ANGOF Post Whore

Yes agreed MTC after sales is second to none, give them a ring it will be sorted.

5. The Robin

The Robin Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

As stated above there after sales is top draw, give them a bell and explain and i'm sure they will sort it for you :up:

6. zigzag

zigzag Well-Known Member

HI thanks to all i will give them call next week ;)

7. zigzag

zigzag Well-Known Member

HI ALL just got a set of MTC mamba 4-16-50 scopes they are outstanding thanks to all for all your info:up::)

8. thinkgreen

thinkgreen Member

thats cool, i was going to reply as i have the same scope, glad its all sorted

9. zigzag

zigzag Well-Known Member

HI ALL been out today to set my new MTC mamba scope 12 shots later set they are good----:D:D:D will be out in the week sort out the squirrel

10. zigzag

zigzag Well-Known Member

HI ALL UPDATE ON MTC for you as you no i have now got a set of mamba scopes ,,,,SO i emailed MTC again asking where my post cost was to be told they did not have my address so i told them you did have my address when i sent you the scope back,,But i did give it to them in my email.SO where am i going with this well I STILL HAVE NOT HAD MY £9.00 post back.TO me this is taking the P so if you buy a MTC scope do not send it back to them as they ask go back to the shop and let the have the problem. :mad::mad::mad:

11. career707lover

career707lover Busy Member

Its unfortunate if its been a bit of hassle mate but the posters above are all very postive regarding this company so it might just be a case of giving them a ring to explain whats happend and the situation could be sorted? Email is handy but if they are a busy company with maybe not a lot of employees, email can be easy to forget about or over look (by accident if things are chocablock). From the other posts on the thread they do seem to be a decent and honest enough outfit so might just be a little mix up that can be fixed? Might be worth giving them a phone and that might sort it :) hope you get on ok.

Last edited: May 11, 2012
  12. Ianhw77k

Ianhw77k Big Poster

Glad you like the Mamba, I've got the same one. Fantastic scope.