1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Long Range With .25

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by Traynorr10, Jun 15, 2018 at 12:49 AM.

1. Traynorr10

Traynorr10 Engaging Member

had a few hours on perm sawthis one at 47yds well when say saw it could see it’s ears thought I’d test mine and the r10pion’s accuracy and this rifle keeps on impressing me

Issac, sidney, Devonair and 2 others like this.
  2. Rabbitpie

Rabbitpie Engaging Member

3. Bsa177

Bsa177 Donator

Is that with the .25?

Fac?