1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Logun Solo.177 for sale

Discussion in 'Sales Graveyard' started by themoog, Apr 4, 2006.

1. themoog

themoog Newbie

As the title suggests, I am selling my Logun Solo.177. The gun is 11 months old, in good condition (few small scratches on fore end stock), and comes with a Dowling and Rowe 8-40X44 scope, Parker Hale silencer and a Flambeau hardcase. I'll even throw in (not literally) half a tin of Air Arms pellets! Cost £550 last year, looking for £350 o.n.o.

Please e-mail me for photos. My address is....themoog1975@hotmail.com.

Thanks for looking.

Simon.

2. themoog

themoog Newbie

Price lowered to £300 O.N.O. I really need to sell this gun now.

3. themoog

themoog Newbie

4. Chael

Chael Engaging Member

themoog, please try to refrain from 'bumping' up your thread when it is still on the first page...

Anyone who wants to buy your gun will be looking for it so they do not need for it to be at the top. If you have any new information to add in then by all means do so but do not bump a thread, especially when it is on the first page.

May I suggest you also put your add in:
    Guntrader
    Buy&Sell
    or another newspaper/site.

5. Felix433

Felix433 Newbie

i guess the gun is sold?