1. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Logun S-16

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by flyfisher, Oct 24, 2006.

1. flyfisher

flyfisher Member

Well guys I had no response:confused: to my last post about how to strip the above gun, so can anyone pm me how to change the hammer spring, it cannot be hard but I do not want to bugger up a good gun.happy hunting Jim (flyfisher):D

2. Andy

Andy Administrative Staff Member Founder

Sam might be able to help you on this but why would you want to change the hammer spring. :confused:

3. flyfisher

flyfisher Member

The reason I want to change the spring is that it is low on power, however I have got it out via the opening under the scope rail, and I have found out why it was low on power the spring has been cut down,I have refitted a spring just a little bit longer but know when I screw up the bottle there is a air leak from around the gauge, the gun shoots okay and seems a bit better on power till the air runs out so whats gone wrong?:confused: I have not touched any thing else so cannot understand it, any help would be appreciated, flyfisher.

4. Logun Lad

Logun Lad Newbie

Hi, flyfisher if you look under logun on ebay they do a complete service guide and power upgrade for the s16 (only if you have a FAC)
    But im sure the trigger set up is in there anyway it tells you how to strip down.cost is i think £1.99
    I hope this helps
    Logun lad