1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Little And Large

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by no country members, Mar 17, 2019.

1. no country members

no country members Post Whore

Can't decide which one I prefer now. Don't think I could sell either tbh. More likely to add a third if I'm honest. No self discipline whatsoever!
    IMG_1558.JPG
    I own 9 electric guitars and the missus thinks I only have 2 or 3 (I just make sure there's never more than 3 of them in the same room at the same time!). I can see me going the same way with airguns. :facepalm:

2. mikeyhall1

mikeyhall1 2018 Forum Nice Guy

I’m with you there buddy.....

no country members and Marky-Boy like this.
  3. carnivore

carnivore Keyboard Hero

Somehow or other I've accumulated 8. Three are springers and I don't even shoot springers any more. I may have a problem!

4. ibo7

ibo7 Post Whore

Treat yourself buddy

no country members likes this.
  5. trumpetier

trumpetier Big Poster

I've literally just bought another Ultra, I don't no why :confused:

I do like them though :D

no country members likes this.
  6. hmangphilly

hmangphilly Busy Member

Self discipline ?

Very overrated.

7. themadspread

themadspread Donator

you only live once its not a trial run for another go later

no country members and NIVEA like this.
  8. GeeTee

GeeTee Much the same as anybody else

I have 6 Rifles & 3 Pistols,soon to 4 which i have just purchased from an AFG member, as far as my wife is concerned i have 2 Rifles& 2 Pistols, certainly more than i need

I have recently been self diagnosed with Airgunolism,{for want of a better word that i cant think of at the moment}it's a disease that only affects the male species,particularly those who are vulnerable to spending money on Guns, that you may/may not need:thumb:

9. carnivore

carnivore Keyboard Hero

I've seen this diagnosed elsewhere as 'Pneumofusilitis'.