1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

Lee Evans

Discussion in 'General chit chat' started by pjgtech, May 22, 2020.

Tags:
  1. pjgtech

pjgtech Zombies Eat Brains, ....so You're Safe!

He's on now,(Comedy Channel) the Geeza absolutely cracks me up, nearly p*ssing myself laffing, thankfully theres an ad break! :):):)

To me hes a bit like Tommy Cooper, Eric Morecambe, and the Goons all rolled into one. :D:D:D

Redcap 114, Monkeyjoe, john79 and 2 others like this.
  2. Spray1Mark

Spray1Mark Major Poster

Fantastic, but very wet!

pjgtech likes this.
  3. The oil man

The oil man Donator

He's one of those people that when he's gone everyone will realise what a genius he was ;)

Love him or hate him he's an incredible talent..

Footski and pjgtech like this.
  4. john79

john79 Big Poster

I was a big fan of him but ive not seen any new material from him in the last few years?

pjgtech likes this.
  5. KeithJ23

KeithJ23 Posting Addict

Seen him live twice.

He's really funny! I love how he uses his whole body in his humour!

pjgtech likes this.
  6. Vic Vinegar

Vic Vinegar Busy Member

Great film CBAC6095-586C-467B-BA27-1837DC7C94F3.jpeg

fzrandy, kt83, Jukebox and 2 others like this.
  7. mikeyhall1

mikeyhall1 Amazing Poster

He absolutely cracks me up, love it!

pjgtech likes this.
  8. Pothole

Pothole Active Member

Watched him live a good few years back and we didn’t stop laughing from start to finish. I believe he’s retired from it so that he could spend more time with his daughter and wife

pjgtech likes this.
  9. Snowman1960

Snowman1960 Donator

saw him live in Birmingham got all the tour videos absolute genius
    having said that don't like him in the sit coms he did
    as stated retired now
    and yes you don't know what you have till its gone
    Ronnie barker a classic example but only in
    porridge and open all hours
    couldn't stand him in the 2 ronnies

10. Curlyhunter.22

Curlyhunter.22 Better to be p****d off the p****d on.

Something about mary... when he trys to pick his keys up is hilarious.

CC

11. KeithJ23

KeithJ23 Posting Addict

You can't beat this. This is actually a refined version he did a few years after the original Bohemian Rhapsody...

Vic Vinegar likes this.
  12. Dayrth

Dayrth Engaging Member

Pretty sure he is Norman Wisdom reincarnated.

Monkeyjoe likes this.
  13. buffy vampire slayer

buffy vampire slayer Big Poster

changing the subject slightly!!
    he's the exact polar opposite of that utter ham shanker Michael MacIntyre.
    Christ knows how he is thought of as funny.

Cam. and Rabbitpie like this.
  14. Cam.

Cam. Registered

He's a comedy genius!

The oil man likes this.
  15. kt83

kt83 Posting Addict

Always reminded me of Michael Crawford and as clever too. First time I saw him was on a loaned vhs tape in early nineties from a guy I worked with who told me I absolutely had to watch this guy. Couldnt stop laughing even through the next day recalling the many hilarious stories in Lee's act.

16. TORNADOS7

TORNADOS7 Top Poster

He makes I larf he does, me and the missus can't stop laughing, my in-laws can't stand him, must be a generation thing... :rolleyes: