1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

Kozak - My Update

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by TonyB55, Oct 9, 2019.

1. TonyB55

TonyB55 Engaging Member

I shot both my Kozaks today. I tried JSB Strattons in the .177 shorty. Zapped them all in the middle (well a few 9s) standing at 20m. I tried H&N Field Target Trophy in the .22 long barrell, same result as the Accupels, in the middle. These guns seem to be able to shoot anything accurately. Both guns were charged to 220bar on Sunday and have lost no air. There is no spike on the first shot so everything is working fine. I dont chrono my guns but I shoot at my club and nobody, to my knowledge, has ever had their guns checked there. Everyone who has tried my rifles have been impressed by the handling and accuracy. As I have stated before both of mine are early examples and are not able to accept a moderator (never had a target run away frightened by the noise) and have been no trouble at all.

2. Jukebox

Jukebox Better to burn out...than to fade away.

Try .177 JSB heavies out past 50yds mate...they group better in mine than other pellets.....all the way out to 150yds+ into a target the size of a tennis ball when the wind behaves :thumb:

3. Herbie87

Herbie87 Busy Member

A nice little reminder to people how good these guns are if you have a good one, or sorted later one :).

4. billy.whizz

billy.whizz Posting Addict

I have a sorted one, shoots 100%,perfect size and fun too shoot:)

5. Kev The Fish

Kev The Fish Buxted Rifle Club Member

Glad yours are working well
    Hopefully I will finally get mine returned soon from Regael and can enjoy it as much as you are.
    Just want to get it back and start putting it through its paces and do some pellet testing
    Kev

6. PBaz Barrett

PBaz Barrett 'I love slinging led me'..

Sould'nt be long now mate.. I hope its perfect when you get it back, lots of eye's waiting for the outcome.. ;)

Kev The Fish and TR158 like this.
  7. Kev The Fish

Yes fingers crossed it will be back soon
    In theory it should be about another week or so
    I have contacted both Countryway and Zbroia direct to try and push things finally
    Zbroia were more interested in harping on about all the work they have been doing to release the Sapsan though (similar to Richie's reply)
    Still going to Push Regael again to get it sorted out PDQ
    It will feel like having a new rifle as it's been away so long
    Sure it will be worth it though
    Kev

billy.whizz, TR158 and PBaz Barrett like this.
  8. TR158

TR158 Busy Member

"Zbroia were more interested in harping on about all the work they have been doing to release the Sapsan"

They haven't learnt anything, have they? If they honestly believe the release of the Sapsan, especially at that price, will wash away the past, they're in for a very rude awakening! Fix what's broken first and rebuild your reputation Zbroia!

9. Kev The Fish

That's what I thought too
    I did send a slightly sarcastic reply to them on the good news on the Sapsan
    Saying whilst it is good news their Sapsan will soon be out it hasn't helped me to get my rifle back after an 11 week wait and to help chase up delivery of the new Regulators and chase up Regael
    Kev

TR158 and billy.whizz like this.
  10. Kev The Fish

I see the Lane Reg on eBay is cut to just under £55 .... Bargain
    Kev

11. timmytree

timmytree Big Poster

So the sorry Kozak saga still hasn't been sorted?
    It's sad that a very promising rifle/company has let its customers down so badly and so publicly.
    It's going to take a long time to get back that goodwill which is a shame when they started so well.

12. Crash one

Crash one Busy Member

This is ridiculous. Someone is just taking the p**s!

TR158 likes this.
  13. Kev The Fish

No still waiting
    It will be 12 weeks on Saturday!!!!
    Keep being told another 2 weeks
    I really am hoping that it does get resolved very soon as my patience has finally been tested for too long
    I am going to email them again with an ultimatum. 2 weeks to return or I will have a refund.
    I have been really good with them by letting them test things out etc, and been beyond patient but finally had enough excuses
    Kev

TR158, Crash one and RichieRich like this.
  14. RichieRich

RichieRich Pew Pew

I think you've been more than patient with them Kev, and i think they are taking full advantage of this.
    Coupled with the fact that Zbroia have been more concerned with getting the Sapsan through production, then i'm afraid my days of recommending this brand are over. Poor response, poor aftersales through their distributor, and an overall neglect to put things right in a timely manner.

I'm sorry you've had to go through this Kev. The alternative for you is getting a refund, or asking for the rifle back in its current state (with the accuracy now supposedly fixed) and have an aftermarket regulator fitted instead.

I hope @Regael Official are still visiting the forum, and i hope they read this, because 12 weeks to wait for a repair is truly taking the p**s, as well as leaving the customer to do all the chasing.

TR158 and Crash one like this.
  15. Crash one

Crash one Busy Member

I admire your stamina Kev. I would have blown a gasket long since.
    What the hell the Sapsan has to do with a faulty reg in a Kozak beats me!

TR158 likes this.
  16. TR158

TR158 Busy Member

I think for all your patience and allowing them to use your rifle for 3 months as a test rig the least they can do is refund you and let keep the rifle. That or give you a complimentary Sapsan.

Nope, I ain't kidding!

PBaz Barrett likes this.
  17. Kev The Fish

This is the last few emails:-

Hello Andrey

Could you please try and speed up the replacement regulators for the Zbroia Kozak

I have currently been without my rifle for 11 weeks!!!!!

This is the rifle that was returned to Regael with a few issues (Regulator & Accuracy issues)

Regal have replaced the barrel as the existing was severely rippled & damaged from new (the barrel they have replaced it with is showing very good results)

BUT 11 weeks without my rifle is becoming a big issue

I Keep being informed it will be another week or 2 but although I have been very patient on this repair it really is far too long for a customer to wait for a repair.

I shall only wait for a maximum of another week or 2 before I ask for a full refund as nobody seems to be in much of a rush to get this resolved

Please do all you can to resolve this matter ASAP

Many Thanks

Kevin

Show quoted text

Hello Kevin,

The last 3 months were very-very overloaded for our factory.

We`ve planned a launch of an absolutely new rifle – Sapsan. Which was created from zero, finally.

As addition, especially for the UK market we`ve developed and started produce a modified regulators.

We understand an expectation and a needs of our customers and work as fast as possible.

The nearest delivery to the UK should be during this week.

Regards,

Andrii Zhylitsyn

Manager Export

ZBROIA Company LLC

Zakhysnykiv Ukraini Sq., 7/8

Kharkiv 61001, Ukraine

Phone: +38 (057) 717-14-82

e-mail: export@zbroia.ua

Web: www.zbroia.ua/en

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zbroia.ua/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/zbroia/

Show quoted text

Thank You Andrey for your response

I hope the Regulator(s) will arrive with Regael very soon as I have been without the Rifle for 11 weeks!!!

I just want to get my rifle back ASAP & enjoy shooting it as it has been away for repair for twice as long as the time I have used it

Whilst it is good news that the Sapsan is due out soon it has not helped me to get my rifle back

I kindly allowed Regael to use it as the "Test Rifle" to help diagnose any issues & therefore be able to repair any further rifles promptly but due to this I have had an extremely long wait

Please can you ensure that the Regulator(s) are with Regael soon & they now treat my rifle return as a Priority

Many Thanks Again & Hopefully I can enjoy using the Kozak again soon

Kevin

Show quoted text

It does look like they are more concerned with the new release than existing issues to me!!!
    Kev

TR158 and RichieRich like this.
  18. El Caro

El Caro Posting Addict

The reg in my Kozak is still working perfectly aftermany thousands of shots. This tellsme that if a Kozak reg can work as mine does the problem doesnt lie with the design but with quality control of the parts and setting up of the regs for the 12 ft/lbs UK market. I fear the new design reg will suffer from the same factory failure to address these matters:(

PBaz Barrett and TR158 like this.
  19. Black country sniper

Black country sniper Busy Member

Keep us informed on the progress when you rifles returned im waiting to purchase another as the first 3 went back faulty.

20. Kev The Fish

I know, my patience has finally come to an end
    Don't like the look of the Sapsan though, prefer the semi-bullpup look
    Just going to call Countryway to ask them how they got on with chasing up Regael and give them the ultimatum
    It will be a shame if it has to go down that route as I have purchased loads of bits specifically for the Kozzy (Hard Case, single shot adapter, bipod, literally tons of tins of heavier Pellets for testing etc)
    Oh well I suppose one way or another it will finally put an end to my saga anyway
    Kev