1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

Knowledge is POWER

Discussion in 'General chit chat' started by newy, May 3, 2009.

1. newy

newy Active Member

Hey folks,
    seen as i got 5-10 mins. thought i would spread a bit of knowledge rather than general chit chit. But feel free to
    chit chat about it..

Did you know:
    1) We belong too a corporation ? "The United Kingdom Corporation"

2) When your parents signed the birth certificate, that they in effect signed you over too the government
    (basically into slavery). Its the same with Cars, houses, land everything you register with the government,
    or agencies. You basically sign the ownership over too them. (weird isnt it - thats why social services can
    take your child away, because your not looking after there property well enough. And why they can crush
    your car if you dont pay road tax.)

3). The police, government, hospitals etc are all corporations. Meaning they are a FOR profit entity ,
    designed to make money and not service the public at large. (hence we get fined for driving, dropping litter
    and soon to be breathing. (Carbon Tax) And why hospitals are failing, because they are there too meet
    targets and make money. (Medicine by design is too keep you ill, not make you healthy. Its true!)

4). When your Birth certificate was created there was a fictional "Person" created called a MR MRS etc. In
    CAPITAL LETTERS. The capital letters always means the ficticous person created by the birth certificate.

5). We live under Common Law. NOT Civil law. Under common law we cannot be fined or taxed or anything
    else. But only under Civil law (which we think we live under but dont actually - its a grand deception) . We
    are then liable to pay fines and taxes by acting as the "PERSON" created ficticiously by our birth
    cirtificate.
    (This is all done with cloak and mirrors and deception to get you under contract without you knowing it).
    e.g: When a police officer or (policy officer of the united kingdom corporation) reads you your rights..
    When they say "you have the right to remain silent and anything against you will be used in a court of law,
    do you understand ?".
    When they say "do you understand". Its not understand as we understand it. It means do you STAND
    UNDER me. Meaning do you give them the right of authority over yourself. .. [ crazy isnt it.. lol ]
    If you remain silent .. Which they are so happy to point out too you is your right.. and you DO remain
    silent. by being silent you will be in dishonour, meaning you given them authority over you again. Its a bad
    catch 22. Damned if you do damned if you dont. .. If you say no, again you are lead into dishonour.. (by
    the act of arguing or defying).
    "anything against you will be used in a court of law".. Just smile and say i accept and deal with it later.
    If ever your arrested always state that the arrest is made "under protest and duress".

6). A human being is NOT a person. a PERSON is fictitious. By giving your name to the police you are
    entering into contract with them. Aknowledging the PERSON. Which inturn gives them the right to fine and
    arrest you. "

7). Religion is a sham to enslave people. Islam is based on Christianity. Christianity is based on Judaism,
    Judaism is based on Eyptology, Eyptology is based on Sun worship. or The sun . (RA), as they used to
    called him. = The Sun of ... TRUE story.

8). When people speak about the NEW WORLD ORDER.. they are not talking about some ficticous,
    conspiracy theory. oooh no.. They are referring to the 13 banking families who control all the monetary
    systems in the world. Rothschilds, goldsmiths, astors, onassis etc. They funded both sides or WW1,
    WW2 and every other war. And soon to be WW3.

9) The corporations are poisioning us slowly but surely. (Uk government, Usa government etc all of them in
    cahoots). They put Flouride in our drinking water, which is not good for our teeth, but is actually a by
    product of aluminium manufacturing and chemical manufacturing. Flouride was used in concentration
    camps in Natzi germany. Because the main effect of Floruide is complacency of the people. Hence it was
    a great tool to control the Jews in the camps as it is too control us in the real world today.
    Also does anyone ever see any blue skys anymore ?. or is everything a little greyish. The reason being is
    CHEMTRAILS. chemtrails are poisoinous gases released during flight in the mix of fuel. Now this might
    sound crazy but out own United Kingdom admitted they ran tests on this from 1940 - 1970. ADMITTED IT..
    and was recently asked if they were doing it again. WHICH THEY ARE.. and the reply was somthing like
    we cannot comment on ongoing tests at this time. national security reasons..
    What are Chemtrails ?. ppl confuse chemtrails with contrails.
    CONTRAILS are the natural water vapour gases momentarily left behind from a jet engine.. they evaporate
    and disapear..
    CHEMTRAILS are the ones that leave vast white lines along the sky that disperse into clouds, smothering
    out the sunlight and poisoinig our atmosphere.. In order to a). give us cancers and terrible diseases for
    profit through the drug companies (which the 13 banking families control) and b). too act as a blanket
    against heat escaping from the planet. Too futher bring on global warming and force us into carbon taxes.
    Which will be a tax on life itself, including breathing.

10). On Dec 31st 2009 (yes this year) The governments WILL introduce "codex Alimentarius" a set of rules
    governing vitamins & minerals. which will label them as Toxins and Poisons. Meaning they need to be
    controlled. Which will see the them being BANNED in our food unless specified good for us. Allowing the
    drug companies to control the supply of viatmins and minerals allowing them to price fix at will. Basically to
    rob us of our natural food stuffs and force us too pay for suppliments. (which will be a very poor immitation
    of the real thing). Google "codex Alimentarius" watch the vid.

TV IS PROPGANDA - NOTHING YOU SEE ON TV IS REAL - BBC IS NOT INDEPENDENT

have a read of stuff, learn your common law right..
    google: robert menard - burting bubblesof government deception.. Its a fun way to pass a feww hrs..

most of all have fun and peace ppl :p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WINDtlPXmmE"]YouTube - Network - Mad as Hell Scene[/ame]

2. Guvnor RBM

Guvnor RBM Keyboard Hero

in breech of forum rules but...

tl,dr

Highly offended, but...

I don't agree with your views, but I do respect your right to voice them

Oh I do agree on number 7 though to a point.

3. newy

newy Active Member

hey teflon john,

Appologies if ive brocken forum rules. thought the general board was for anything of general interest.

also whats their to be offended about ?

Its all documented in facts. Truth has no Fear and thus cannot cause offense.
    (unles ofcourse your a police officer, inwhich case you should be offended by your training and not the truth) :)

4. halight

halight Busy Member

Thanks for shareing your views with us mate.
    I do not agree with them but i belive the same as jon you have a right to your views and i respect that right.

I do belive that this tred would be better off in the get it off your cheast page. As its not really General chat.

5. Guvnor RBM

Guvnor RBM Keyboard Hero

No no, I broke the forum rules with the text spech, and my past "training" bears no focus on my believes (No, I am not a Police Office), whilst I'm not nieve enough to believe all I see and hear or to have trust in my my government to have the best interest of the greater population at heart. I do however also have a insant distrust to "anti spin" as much as "spin"

I find your two web site links to be a uncomon bedfellows to be next to each other... the corruption, control of the masses and the whole industy smoke screen, the addiction, the destroid lives the whole sheen of a fake vineer over a what is the 2nd oldest proffesion, of course the UK gaming industy is far fairer, open and accountable than most which comes from govement ligistation which makes it much easier to tax, as some one has to pay for such as the Gambling Comission... I find it amazing you would promote gambling when slating the goverment so.

6. Andy

Andy Administrative Staff Member Founder

The government do indeed own everything and everyone, if they want your house knocking down to make way for a new development they can force you to sell even if the market value for your house is low and you would not be able to afford another house with the money. This was actually shown on tv not long ago, a housing estate was been knocked down and one man refused to sell for the above reason, at the end of the news clip it was said that he would be forced to sell. So your house even if you have paid your mortgage is not really yours. :eek:

They are telling us mobile phones don't pose any health risks and all test have been carried out, mobile phones operate at microwave frequency's, and we all know what the microwave in your kitchen is for. :rolleyes: Have you noticed how your ear goes red and feels warm after a long chat on the mobile, :D that's your ear cooking. :p
    When something new comes out to replace mobile phones they will start telling you how all of a sudden they do cause you harm, but they will have made billions of pounds by then so won't give a toss.

7. newy

newy Active Member

I fully agree with you.. and it is why im in the process of selling off most my sites.. (40 or so gambling related). And then fully getting out of the gambling sector.. To somthing more pallitable. You must understand though it took me 7yrs + to build them all so cant switch them off over night.. we all have to earn a living and i am attempting to change my way of earning that.

Only over the last few months have my eyes been opened to the grand illusion of what our current system is.. And believe me the more you look at it objectively and read about who these people are, and how and what they are doing. Is nothing more than Genocide.

And im not anti government or anti money, as they have their place. But I am anti corrupt government. And anti FIAT currency (paper money), which creates nothing but debt and slavery.

ALL STATUTE LAWS DO NOT APPLY TO HUMAN BEINGS = we are free men. This is the point im trying to get accross.

Meaning if you want to buy a sub machine gun to take to your local shooting range YOU ARE legally allowed to do it. Granted you will be arrested and taken to court.. But under what law can they charge you under ? Civil law or commn law ?

As we are all governed by common law, then you are not breaking any law. Unless you shoot someone with it.. The only law you would of broken by owning it is the STATUTE law of the United Kingdom Corporation.

Basically company policy!

8. stefan

stefan I am the passenger

not to sure about any of your site but the way i look at it is, if u piddle on my rose patch ,im deffo going to spray urs with derv :D

9. newy

newy Active Member

Infact i shouldnt say LEGALLY allowed to do it. As WTF has legallity got to do with it.. If your a responsible adult are you not in control of your actions.

If you buy a sub machine gun. Are you suddenly going to go mental and start killing everyone ?.. err no. or i should hope not..

Thats what the nanny state would have you believe.. Personally i think im old enough (at 30) responsible enough to not feel the need to shoot anyone for any reason other than to defend my own life or the life of another.

Once ive finally figured out all there traps, i shall swear my Affidavit to the queen/corporation and claim back my freeman rights to carry a firearm on my body. AT ALL TIMES

They can then stick that where they like !

Tpuc.org isnt my site .. its John Harris .. google and watch its an illusion - will crack you up! :D

peace!

Last edited: May 3, 2009
  10. hughie

hughie Posting Addict

very interesting but where did you find out this random cr*p:D i agree with your point about religion, if there is a . , i reckon we have no idea what he wants;)

11. Carrot Cruncher

Carrot Cruncher Engaging Member

Politics are soooo boring! I lost interest in this thread after the first paragraph. I didn't read it all. I don't want to read it all. Theres enough doom and gloom around at the moment without you adding to it :mad:

12. newy

newy Active Member

And why do you think that is ? Serious question.. why on earth do you think that is ?

I mean seriously.. why ?... There is no reason what so ever for it to be like this.. but it is because of what ?

What you fail to realise is im giving you the solution not the problem.. :)

"There will be no peace in the tormented world, only a programmed and systematic series of wars and calamities -- until the plotters have gained their objective: an exhausted world, willing to submit to a planned Marxist economy, and total and meek enslavement -- in the name of peace." (Taylor Caldwell, Ceremony of the Innocent 289 -- Fawcett Books 1976).

Ok i wont say another word, you lot can get your RFID chip and your medicine and be none the wiser :p

13. hughie

hughie Posting Addict

so your a cynic then ?:p:D

14. newy

newy Active Member

If you get cynicism out of that my friend you need to change glasses..

Im a realist a freedom fighter and a thoroughly nice gentleman :p

15. baldytommo

baldytommo Busy Member

And a bit cuckoo!!!!!:D

16. hughie

hughie Posting Addict

when you belive that there is going to be a world war three then how are you not a cynic:confused:

17. Guvnor RBM

Guvnor RBM Keyboard Hero

Hate to play Devils advocate but how can we be sure there will not be one?

I would predict the trouble in the middle East will get worse before it gets better...

18. newy

newy Active Member

Because when its already planned its reality..

Look there are declassified CIA documents stating back when the cuban missle crisis was unfolding in 1962. That the USA needed a catastrophic event in order to invade Cuba.. These documents listed amongst other things blowing up the twin trade centres. (100% Fact & Documented). Infact on the front of the document are the twin towers printed in crosshairs.

Then 40 years later, that exact catasrophe took place in order to force us into a war with Sadam.. Sadam Hussein was a CIA operative many years before.. Working for the American government. The only reason they went in and killed him was because he realised they were after the soverignty of his country and their hands on Iraqi oil. Im guessing he didnt like their plan.

Also did you know Bin Laden and his family funded George bush Jnr in Texas for years drilling for oil.. Yes good old Osama Bin Laden's family and Bush's go way back and are still friends today. He is just a bogey man for the world to focus on via the media while they rape afghanistan and Pakistan of their soverignty too.

Do you really think they cant catch the guy sitting in a cave somewhere ? come on they treated him in at an american hospital in Dubai in 2001, where he met with a CIA agent.. lol..

Heres how its going to play out.. The media at large BBC, ITV whatever (whole media is corrupt because its controlled by zionist Jews). Will start a propoganda campaign against IRAN. saying they have Nuclear weapons, and that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is a despot. Before you know it ISRAEL will chuck a few bombs at it.. or maybe a nuke. Under the guise of self defense.

Iran will retaliate. America will step in too defend its Zionist friends, Russia will be forced to step in to defend Iran, China will kick up a fuss. Europe will be dragged in. low and behold WW3.

We will all be signed up into the army to defend freedom and peace.. The NWO will sit back, funding both sides of the war for profit as they have done for every war in history. And we will all be fed to the machine of globalisation.

What you have to understand is all these people work for the same unimaginably rich bankers. Who control all wealth on the planet. And its not even about money. Its about ideology, Luciferian ideology. "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didnt exist" - Well maybe the devil doesnt exist. But they who control everything, believe in him, worship him and are in the process of caring out unspeakable acts against us in his name.

Its all about control! Control of the masses, There intention which has been set out a number of times Google: "georgia guidestones" is to decrease the population to around 500 million.

Why do you think AIDS was created and injected into africans and homosexuals as part of a vaccination program.. to kill as many undesirables as possible. (Its documented - they admit it).

They are all Freemasons, Paganists, Devil worshippers. Using secret societies as a guise to do what they want. such as the Fabien Society, Bilderberg group, skull and bones, Priory of Sion etc etc..

Every prime minister and American president from JF Kennedy, to roosevelt, too George bush, Bill clinton, Tony Blair and our current Meglomaniac Gordon Brown. Are all part of these secret societies..

All im saying is when the next pandemic comes and they want to enforce enoculations. Its time to run for the hills, those things have killed more people than all the world wars put together..

I mean take the latest swineflu. Did you experience the fear mongering by the media.. everyones gonna die from swineflu !!. Mexico pandemic, WHO declares level 5 pandemic.. Truth be known, i think one mexican boy died from it and he had a bad heart and was ill anyway.

Its all about conditioning.. and keeping us in a state of fear. Fear of the state of legislation, taxation, fear of each other, fear of the world, fear of these weird viruses.

Arthur Schroeder once said.

All truth pases through 3 stages...

1st it is ridiculed
    2nd it is violently opposed
    3rd it is accepted as self evident..

go do some research, its fun to learn. And even more fun when you know who is going to kill you.. Its Liberating FREEDOM !!!! :D

19. andyhawkx3

andyhawkx3 Major Poster

(This is all done with cloak and mirrors and deception to get you under contract without you knowing it).
    e.g: When a police officer or (policy officer of the united kingdom corporation) reads you your rights..
    When they say "you have the right to remain silent and anything against you will be used in a court of law,
    do you understand ?".
    When they say "do you understand". Its not understand as we understand it. It means do you STAND
    UNDER me. Meaning do you give them the right of authority over yourself. .. [ crazy isnt it.. lol ]
    If you remain silent .. Which they are so happy to point out too you is your right.. and you DO remain
    silent. by being silent you will be in dishonour, meaning you given them authority over you again. Its a bad
    catch 22. Damned if you do damned if you dont. .. If you say no, again you are lead into dishonour.. (by
    the act of arguing or defying).
    "anything against you will be used in a court of law".. Just smile and say i accept and deal with it later.
    If ever your arrested always state that the arrest is made "under protest and duress

20. halight

halight Busy Member

Looks like somones been whching too much of the x-files