1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

Jammed P08!

Discussion in 'Technical' started by TheArmedBear, Oct 20, 2019.

Tags:
  1. TheArmedBear

TheArmedBear BearCurious!

I won't be buying any more BB replicas... But I am trying to fix & maintain the ones I already have..... The Luger is completely jammed! I can't field strip it probably because the top won't come off the frame. There are no wedged BB's in the actual barrel... the toggle has some movement but won't lie flush. Even taking the trigger out, I can't find a way to get into it.... Any suggestions?

IMG_20191020_154558328~2.jpg

2. RichieRich

RichieRich Ping!

Push a pin through the toggle arm pivot, and it should send out the linking pin. That should help the blowback unit to slide forward. There's likely a bb lodged inside the blowback unit

IMG_20191020_163701.jpg

TheArmedBear likes this.
  3. TheArmedBear

Cheers... I'll give it a go

RichieRich likes this.
  4. RichieRich

RichieRich Ping!

On closer inspection, it appears there is a screw that needs removing before the pivot pin can be pushed out from the right-side of the pistol

2019-10-20 20.14.51.jpg 2019-10-20 20.15.12.jpg

TheArmedBear likes this.
  5. TheArmedBear

Yes indeed... discovered that! Got the toggle apart now... a little spring came out too, still can't get the top off the frame.
    I'm sure I found a YouTube vid of a complete strip down of a P08 a while ago... Think I'll hunt it down tomorrow... Looks like I will need to take more bits off! Going to leave it till the light of day for now... Determined to get to the bottom of it!... thanks for your help so far!

RichieRich likes this.
  6. RichieRich

RichieRich Ping!

Hope you manage to get it sorted :)

TheArmedBear likes this.
  7. TheArmedBear

Thought I'd give some CPR to this thread!
    Update:
    I ended up with my P08 in bits... Almost every part was separated... & there's a lot of them!
    Still couldn't get the top off the frame!... So frustrating... So I left it in a box for a while.
    Came back to it last night & although it was a daunting task... I cracked on & had a go.
    Actually completely managed to get it apart! ..at some point a couple of bb's fell out
    Was really chuffed when I got it back together! ...but there is something wrong with the blowback unit, it looked like it wasn't sitting right when it was on it's own but I just couldn't work out what needed to happen (the spring seemed fine) ..so lightly oiled everything & stuck it together.
    The toggle works but needs pushing back to lie flush before dry firing ...just a bit sticky... Not put any c02 through it yet.. don't think it will work.... I guess it would be hard to get a replacement blowback bit? ...any thoughts?
    IMG_20200306_010928022~2.jpg

Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
  8. TheArmedBear

It is losening up, slowly... the more I cock & click.... but something isn't right...
    Anyone had any experience of fixing these particular KWC P08 replicas?

Bump!

9. C220w205

C220w205 May Contain Nuts.

It's a bit of a pain but you could strip it down again and check for any witness marks where something is rubbing where it shouldn't ;)

TheArmedBear and zippy1 like this.
  10. zippy1

zippy1 Donator

These can sometimes be a bit tricky to strip. The rookie mistake to make is leaving the mag in while field stripping. It deffo won't strip with the mag in place. Second, the take down lever is sometimes over sized and needs to be removed to allow the "Slide" and toggle ass'y to slide off the front. (Watch out for the tiny ball and spring!). What you shouldn't be doing is stripping the toggle unit before removing the slide. Once stripped it will be easy to see which parts are galling. I normally give all sliding/pivoting parts a polish and a coat of oil/thin grease. Use mineral based for metal to metal contact and silicone for all things CO2/plastic (No mineral oil anywhere near the seals!).Don't forget to look inside the plastic barrel of the blowback unit for BBs that may have entered the nozzle. The Umarex legends and KWC stuff seems to prefer the silver Umarex BBs to the likes of Crosman and SMK.
    It is also worth giving the mag a polish inside and out with a small dab of molly grease on a cloth.They feed better and are smoother to change. ;)

TheArmedBear and C220w205 like this.
  11. TheArmedBear

I will be stripping it again!. Made the big mistake of putting c02 through it ... without bb's... Thought it would help but no!
    It spat out a little bit that belongs to the blowback unit! IMG_20200308_163434731~4.jpg

12. C220w205

C220w205 May Contain Nuts.

Has it gone back together ok?

13. TheArmedBear

Haven't had a chance to do it yet... Watch this space!;)

garryt and C220w205 like this.
  14. garryt

garryt Posting Addict

If you need spares, you can try KWC direct - they "sometimes" get back to you.
    Skypro Airsoft who used to do KWC spares appear to have vanished?

That looks like part F07, which attaches to the top of the loading nozzle. From the pic it doesn't look broken either, just looks like it's become detached. It clips in place.
    Without looking personally, it "may" be an easy fix.

Found a loading nozzle if that's damaged...

https://www.begadi.com/kwc-p08-kcb-...ding-nozzle.html?___store=en&___from_store=de

This is KWC direct if no luck elsewhere...

sales@kwcgun.com

Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
    TheArmedBear likes this.
  15. TheArmedBear

That's really helpful., I'll see how it goes... :)

garryt likes this.
  16. TheArmedBear

Definitely need a new loading nozzle... Spring is broken inside.....
    Thanks for the links garryt!.. ..I want to get this pistol working!

Attached Files:

garryt likes this.
  17. TheArmedBear

This is more complicated than I thought!....

Not only do I need a new loading nozzle (P01) ..The Loading nozzle handle spring ((S11) is buggered & jammed in the breech ..unless that's the floating valve spring!? (S 15)
    & I can't get the rear loading nozzle (B01) off the back of the loading nozzle!.... Lol, I'm confusing myself now!... sure can quote the parts though!...

even if I can't put 'em together & make it work! :eek:

C220w205 likes this.
  18. garryt

garryt Posting Addict

it's more likely s11 is buggered than s15, although it's s15 that's more likely to be stuck in the breech (if you know what I mean)
    That's as much as I can help without seeing and touching it tbh - remote diagnosis / help can be difficult.

TheArmedBear likes this.
  19. zippy1

zippy1 Donator

Any chance you could do a pic with all of the toggle parts disassembled but together (Like a 3D exploded diagram). It will be easier to see what is needed then. :thumb:

TheArmedBear likes this.
  20. TheArmedBear

Will do as soon as I get the time... :)

zippy1 likes this.