1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

Jackal Hi Power

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by knighthawk, May 3, 2012.

1. knighthawk

knighthawk Post Whore

Hi I just piced up what I was told an unused Jackal Hi Power along with some other shooting stuff I wanted ..it looks mint and still has its lables attached to the stock ...has anybody got an idea what they are worth as I was going to sell it to fund a HW45 or HW75 pistol..

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Tmaxxjj

Tmaxxjj Busy Member

How much did you pay for it? I'll take it off your hands! :)

3. adymorris

adymorris Keyboard Hero

last time I looked they were about £150-£175 - might be out of date by now though

O and your a jammy git!!!!

4. jolo-bolo

jolo-bolo Donator

Knighthawk you know you can go off people

5. knighthawk

knighthawk Post Whore

Hahaha what you saying :laff:

6. mattw975

mattw975 Keyboard Hero

Talk to Pad E he's a bit of a collector of these militaria classics :)

7. knighthawk

knighthawk Post Whore

I picked it up along with some scopes and other odds and ends..there was a nice spotting scope too..but unfortunatly it had mold on the inside of the lenses..

8. Tmaxxjj

Tmaxxjj Busy Member

Are you thinking of selling?

9. knighthawk

knighthawk Post Whore

yes but I want to get a good idea of what its worth first

10. Accuspell

Accuspell Pro Poster

UV light kills mould- let the sun shine through! Seriously, scopes (or any optic) that has the light going through them won't get mould or fungus, kept tucked up in a box they will.

11. knighthawk

knighthawk Post Whore

12. brett1985

brett1985 Post Whore

the market for these can be eratic at times but you should be asking a minimum of £175 imho. it looks very clean!

i think gasman would be the one to ask!

brett :)

13. knighthawk

knighthawk Post Whore

I looked at a few that sold on gun trader this morning..a few rusty ones around the £180 mark ... £300 + for a minty one...I did not realise they was going for so much..but then again there is not many around and this is like new complete with its stickers...

14. Pad. E

Pad. E Well-Known Member

Hi

The prices of these have gone up big time.

I blame the people who started posting about these a few years ago and then rekindled peoples memories..

Oh wait there I was one of those people :eek: :D

You have a nice one there, how smooth is it to shoot as the early ones are very varible from smooth to VERY twangy.

Regards
    Paddy

15. gasman

gasman don't try this at home,,,,,,

thanks for the vote of confidence brett :D,love these things,had several now,and my jackel hi-power going in the ground with me :up:,but yer looks lovely,i'd say from what i can see,your looking around £225-250.i'd hold on to it,prices will go up for sure :up:

16. knighthawk

knighthawk Post Whore

Shes a little twangy to be honest..I was going to sleeve her and tune it as its never been touched from what I can see..but she shoots well and the taps a remarkibly good seal...I had one when I was a kid and got my very first kill with it a Pigion lol..

17. Johnc61

Johnc61 Donator

Clean ones, as already stated, go for crazy prices. Somone should make a new version with better modern internals, definately a market for them.

Have a look here: http://www.jackals-lair.com/index.html

18. adymorris

adymorris Keyboard Hero

I'd just like to take this opportunity AGAIN to say again that you are indeed a jammy git and your only 30 minutes down the road to me, dam why didin't I spy the advert first :D

19. knighthawk

knighthawk Post Whore

There was no advert pal..came across it totaly by luck
    ..going to put it in the sales section now I have some idea as to what its worth or put it up for swaps for a gun I will use..

20. jolo-bolo

jolo-bolo Donator

Just seen there's an Air Arms Firepower in .22 in a local auction tomorrow might take a stroll up there and bid