1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. A reminder of one of the Forum Rules:

'Behaviour

Do not make inappropriate or offensive posts - including threats, harassment, swearing, prejudice, defamation, deliberate insults or name-calling, other negative remarks about this forum, its moderators and administrators or your fellow members. Even if this is just your own personal opinion, RESPECT YOUR FELLOW MEMBERS.'

There have been changes made to our censoring software in an attempt to help with this growing problem.

Click the X in the top-right-hand corner to dismiss this notice.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear members,

Our membership (like our country) consists of people from all walks of life; different in far more ways than can be listed here and each with a different view based on their experience of life - regardless of their colour, religion or cultural heritage. Every single person in the UK has been born of mixed race – we are a multi-coloured and multi-cultural country.

As many of you are aware there are a handful of individuals amongst this membership that persist in making provocative, inflammatory, racist and otherwise offensive comments. This has been happening across the forum to a certain degree but is most especially prevalent in the Adult section.

The moderation team has tried to stay on top of this, however unfortunately because of the ‘offensive’ nature of much of its content we don’t monitor the Adult section quite as much as perhaps we should. As a result much of this behaviour has gone unnoticed unless it has been reported to us. While the team always intended to take a "light touch" approach to the Adult section it would seem that some people aren’t quite adult enough to be left unmonitored after all.

This behaviour is, and always has been against Forum Rules as well as the specific stipulations of the Adults forum and it will no longer be tolerated. We feel it's time to draw a line in the sand and as such from this point onward offenders will receive an immediate and permanent ban from the forum.

In order for us to achieve our goal of restoring the forum to the friendly and tolerant place it once was, we ask that ALL members be mindful of the content they post and help us to stop unacceptable behaviour by using the 'Report' tool at the bottom of any offending post - the results of which can be seen only by Admin/Moderators.

You should all receive a copy of this message by PM. 

To close this message box, click on the 'X' in the top-right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Postings on Politics, Religion & Controversial Off-Topic Material

The majority of users do not want to read about these subjects and people have left the forum as a result of it – this is after all an 'Airgun' Forum. It’s all very well to say they don’t have to read it if they don't want to, but as most of us use the ‘New Posts’ button there is no easy way to avoid it.

All AGF staff members are in favour of people being able to discuss what they want, but we have to draw the line somewhere if it is upsetting other users. We don’t want to read about these topics either.

IMPORTANT- The discussion of politics and religion is no longer allowed anywhere on the forum (including the Adult section).  The only exception is if it's airgun related - they must be put in the Airgun Related Politics section..

We will not tolerate bullying or personal attacks, racism or any other offensive 'isms'. we will remove these topics from the forum, we will not give you an area where you can abuse each other. We will not hesitate to ban offenders.

To clear this text box, click on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner.

Dismiss Notice

Good news It’s On Order And I Need A Scope!

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by littleJon365, Oct 7, 2018.

1. littleJon365

littleJon365 Democracy unless they disagree

Hi all,
    So after shedding a few rifles I decided to treat myself to my first new rifle. I’ve ordered a Zbroia Kozak in .22 flavor which I’m looking forward to receiving this time next week. I phoned Pellpax and they had the newer versions in which was great.

Scope Advise Please:
    I’m looking at a new scope and would like some ideas. I’m after a FFP Scope for some plinking and a little work round my perm. I’ve looked at a Falcon M18+ and that’s at the top of my budget at 300. What else do you have or recommend please. Thank you
    Jon

talent likes this.
  2. rich79

rich79 Donator

Nikko Stirling do ffp scopes in the Diamond range, they're around £300 if you look on optics warehouse or Uttings.

littleJon365 likes this.
  3. mikeyhall1

mikeyhall1 Pepe Le Pew

Sidewinder is great though a little heavy.

Would love to see it when you have it mate. I hear so much about these but never seen one in the flesh.

littleJon365 likes this.
  4. littleJon365

Are the Diamond range decent scopes at my price range?

5. mikeyhall1

mikeyhall1 Pepe Le Pew

Just thinking Jon if you want to have a good play with my Sidewinder FFP you’re more than welcome mate

littleJon365 likes this.
  6. MartinJGUK

MartinJGUK Posting Addict

littleJon365 likes this.
  7. littleJon365

I’ve had a sidewinder and I do like them. Was seeing what else is out there for the money like these Discovery scopes or Falcons?
    Your more than welcome to pop over and have a look when it’s here mate :thumb:

mikeyhall1 likes this.
  8. rich79

rich79 Donator

Yes, imo they're right up there with the Targetmaster, I've looked through one but at the time couldn't justify the price so went with a Nikon Prostaff.

littleJon365 likes this.
  9. littleJon365

10. SandShooter

SandShooter Engaging Member

Just be wary of big scopes on the Kozak, whilst it balances nicely around the pistol grip I found a heavy scope really upset the sideways balance and it starts to cant too easily. I replaced my Hawke Sidewinder 10x42 (best part of 1kg with mounts) with a UTG Bug Buster 3-12x32 and it's perfect combo IMHO

P.S Don't forget the picatinny mounts!

littleJon365 likes this.
  11. littleJon365

Thanks, I’ll give one a look over!

12. littleJon365

Thanks for the advise.
    I have a bugbuster on my p700sa and it’s a cracking little thing although I’m not sure if it would suit me on the Kozak? Got a pic with it on?
    I actually prefer picatinny rails so that suits me :thumb:

13. littleJon365

Thanks a lot mate, I’ll give you a shout if I do. Thanks

14. SandShooter

SandShooter Engaging Member

Funnily enough: Zbroia15.jpg

For a small scope it looks perfectly proportioned

littleJon365 likes this.
  15. littleJon365

That looks pretty good.

16. Rudolph Hucker

Rudolph Hucker Busy Member

My advice would be to go smaller - have a look at a little Hawke Airmax - the AMX reticle is useful and the glass is perfectly adequate.

It's not FFP but, it's a good scope and it'll sit well on that rifle.

littleJon365 likes this.
  17. MartinJGUK

MartinJGUK Posting Addict

No I haven’t used one myself, I also like MTC scopes I have a Viper Connect on my FX Wildcat and it’s excellent

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
    littleJon365 likes this.