1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

info on a hw100

Discussion in 'Anything Airgun Related' started by richquest, Jul 21, 2007.

1. richquest

richquest Member

where can i get info on the hw100
    diagrams, how to set them up and strip them down
    how to set the regulator up and so on

there doesn't seem to be alot of info like that out there for me to get hold off
    does anyone no where i can get some

Rich

2. David

David Engaging Member

What wrong with it mate

3. richquest

richquest Member

when the air tank gets down to 150 bar it stops working, if you leave it for 30/40 seconds it will fire one more shot and then need the same length of time to recharge again...
    from the 200 bar fill down to 150 im only getting about 30 shots one after another with no probs and then this fault happens
    had the gun stripped but im not sure on the position of the set screw that holds the shims in place behind the valve where the air tank is screwed on
    When i stripped it it was right at the end of the thread which doesnt seem right to me (as if it had backed of) as the shims would be able to move around...
    i may be wrong but any help would be great

Rich

4. David

David Engaging Member

If you give HULL CARTRIDGE COMPANY LIMITED a ring on:

Telephone:
    +44 (0) 1482 342571
    +44 (0) 1482 342756
    +44 (0) 1482 445679

they should point you in the right direction and You should get techical advice on your gun

Good luck

David

5. custom100

custom100 Well-Known Member

have you put the shims in the correct way. there should be 16 of them( belle ville washers i think there called)also the reg has to be set at 90 bar and the only way to do this is by removing the grub screw and the ball bearing at the bottom of the action and putting a pressure gauge on......then with a full cylinder adjust the large cover at the back of the washers in the reg in or out until a consistant 90 bar pressure is acheived..................it sounds to me that you,ve got the reg set at around 150 which is why youre only getting 30 odd shots from it screw it in some more and try again............

6. richquest

richquest Member

thanks for the info mate but would you no where i could get a gauge from to measure the output pressure
    i take it that screwing it in takes the pressure down and out increases it, there is no locking washer on the adjuster screw so what stops it from backing out and increasing the pressure again

Rich