1. The Forum Rules have undergone some minor changes and updates.  Please take the time to read them; it will only take a couple of minutes of your time. By doing so, you lessen the chance of incurring the wrath of the moderation team or making yourself look foolish to other members.

90% of users posting adverts in the Sales forums need to be reminded to read the rules as their posts are wrong.  This is unnecessarily time-consuming and will no longer happen - if your advert doesn't follow the Sales Rules it will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again.

To close this box once you've read it (and the Rules), click on the X in the top right-hand corner.

Thank you.

AGF Staff

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hotmail block emails from us entering your inbox. Unless you can setup a safe sender you will not get activation emails from the forum. Please use an alternative provider or complain to Hotmail.
    Hotmail addresses include.

@Hotmail.co.uk @Hotmail.com @outlook.com @Live.com
    Dismiss Notice

hw97 recoilless

Discussion in 'Videos' started by brandy66, May 10, 2012.

1. brandy66

brandy66 Member

2. Donki Oaty

Donki Oaty Post Whore

Looks bloody heavy though!

3. brandy66

brandy66 Member

Ano but if you look at his other videos he has done a few rifles and boy do they look effective

4. Jiggy ward

Jiggy ward HEY YOU GUYS

seen it before id love my hw97k to be recoiless but stay the same looking that hw98 he did is good too

oh and he wont make anyone else like that either there could be a big market there for him too

5. hounded

hounded Honorary Member

Couldn't watch the whole vid due that annoying repetitive music clip , looks a very well engineered bit of kit mind you .

6. Thomas241

Thomas241 Donator

i wonder what the price of a recoiless conversion would be, might just msg him lol.

7. ballkeeper

ballkeeper Engaging Member

looks great and some nice features, but i like the little kick from the 97

8. DaveC_24

DaveC_24 Busy Member

Looks like an interesting project, but I'm one of those traditionalists who prefers a rifle to look nice and to me that's just not pretty; subjective, I know, but there we are. On the other hand, it's a practical way to have a "recoilless" air rifle for those who don't want to go dabbling with PCP, and with a bit of attention, the same principle could probably be developed into something which *does* look nice. ;)

Seconded on the music front, too. It wouldn't be as bad if he just let the song play...

9. Egg

Egg Major Poster

Nope - abandoned after 10 seconds of the looping Bad to the Bone opening riff. Yeah, I know I can control my PC's volume but if he's gone to all the trouble of modding the rifle and doing a video the least he can do is sort the Flipping tunes out.

10. brandy66

brandy66 Member

On his video channel he has moded several rifles and there is a TX200 he had done that shows little modificatoin and looks in the most like the original ;) but with the sliding action.

11. The Robin

The Robin Super Moderator Staff Member Mod/Admin

Bad music but top class action, seen it before but not for a while. Top class and would love to have a shot of it

12. JD

JD Donator

But if you were heavy into FTT, it would be the rifle to kick the Asses of the pcp boys.

13. JD

JD Donator

As a concept its brilliant, barring the magnet closure, as a looker, what a ugly bitch.

14. Jiggy ward

Jiggy ward HEY YOU GUYS

witch would (swear word) all the steyr boys off

:popkorn:anyone

15. brandy66

brandy66 Member

If only the likes of Steve Pope could get his hands on 1 and make a retro fit for us all . Ano a dream too far and you would probably have some woodwork adjustment but i would have a go :D:D

16. JD

JD Donator

I dont think that the airgun makers want us to have rifles, that they have not designed themselfs, otherwise the, Sheeran rifle would be on the shelfs by now.

17. nobbybonez

nobbybonez Busy Member

fugly. deal with the recoil.

18. smallman28

smallman28 Banned

Isnt that just the old TX200SR (slight recoil)

19. brandy66

brandy66 Member

Never got chance to own the TX200SR wished i had tho. where they alot heavyer than the standard 1s of today. Anyone out there owned both? and is that the reason AA stopped production.

20. JD

JD Donator

Where did you see the rifle recoil in the video, it moved back, but was all but dead, more so than a TX200 SR.